OneMain
55Below average

OneMain Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA4 reviews
Great atmosphere
Hours arent that bad. 9-5 M-F and 9-7 on Tuesdays.
Alot of Collections, on the phone alot during the day. You do have alot of goals to meet, which is a good thing and something to strive for.
Great opportunity for advancement with a catch
A great company to earn some good money with the bonus potential however the culture is very negative. The company tries to get you to push products and services that may not even help the customers, they only want the product that is going to yield the best outcome for the company. You are constantly micromanaged and pushed day in and day out. You rarely get to leave on time, are required to work until 7pm on Tuesdays and for 5 hours the last Saturday of each month for collection calls to lower delinquency numbers before they are reported to upper management.

If you are willing to sacrifice your free time and work 60+ hours per week, you can make some good money. Starting salary for entry level loan specialist is anywhere from $35,000-$38,000 but the top performers can end their year earning a total of about $65,000. Not a healthy work environment long term but if you need to make quick money this isn't a bad option. Just don't stay too long...
Pros
Bonus potential
Cons
60+ hour weeks, bad culture, predatory lending
Official response from OneMain
January 22, 2020
We appreciate you reaching out to let us know how you feel. As this is personal for each individual, we encourage our team members to discuss concerns with their direct managers or HR Business Partner. -AS
Onemain
Company was good until they got bought out. The management team that came with the buyout were not supportive of prior onemain employees and seemed to want us gone.
Official response from OneMain
January 17, 2020
We appreciate your review. Our goal is to provide a positive work experience for all team members regardless of their associated legacy company. To accomplish this, we encourage open communication between team members and management to resolve any issues. -AS
Shop closed
Wonderful Place but cannot review as they have been closed for close to 15 years now. Great experiences when open. Learned a lot, great family atmosphere.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.