OneSpan (formerly Vasco) Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
International Security Company
SR. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Silicon Valley, CAAugust 4, 2017
I enjoyed working at VASCO as I wanted to learn more about Security solutions for workplace and personal.
My most enjoyable part of the job was the relationship building with the prospects/customers and being the first point of contact for the company.
Pros
Working from Home
Cons
Working from Home
Growing the Company
Chief Financial Officer (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILJune 27, 2017
In conjunction with the President and Founder, helped coordinate a strategic international acquisition. Managed Investor Relations, Private Placements, Banking and Financing Relationships. Proactive attitude; Reactive when necessary.
Global Sr. Director of Business Development in security.
Director of Global Business Development (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CASeptember 9, 2013
My activities include coordinating internal engineering, technical marketing, sales, legal, Sr management, and product marketing with large strategic partners .

I love working with partners and growing the business for both my company and my partners by building long term relationships.