OneStaff Medical Employee Reviews

They are ok.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, MOApril 17, 2018
The pay with this particular job isn't the best. Had I not needed to stay in the area I am currently in I would not have taken this contract. They may have better paying options else where but, from what I could understand from management this was they best I will get.
Exciting workplace with ample room to grow
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 20, 2017
Great culture, upbeat and fast paced. Coworkers are always willing to help out when it is needed. It makes it easy to want to work as you enjoy the people who surround you.
Pros
Upbeat, lots of growth potential
Cons
None that I can think of
hi
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 20, 2017
Great people great company easy to work with

great pay packages always willing to help and always available if I need them

looks out for my interest more then their own
Challenging yet rewarding work environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 19, 2017
This is not a job for someone looking to sit back, barely work and collect an easy check, but if you don't want limits on your growth and you want to be equally compensated for the work you put in, this is the place for you! With no cap on commission and no limit to your working count, with great reward programs for hard work, this is the place to be.
Pros
Company car programs, great benefits, good people to work with
Growing Company with a Fun Fast Paced Atmosphere.
Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 19, 2017
It has been a dream come true to be a part of OneStaff Medical over the past couple of years. I was given an opportunity to dive in to an evolving business with the objective of helping it grow into what it is today. Every person in every department is part of the team. All of us have an opportunity to improve this company and better our selves and our careers in the process. I would highly recommend a career with OneStaff.
Very Down to Earth & Flexible Atmosphere; Work Hard/ Play Hard
Director of Marketing (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 13, 2017
OneStaff has definitely found that right balance of startup culture flexibility (where typical employees can make huge impacts on the day-to-day running of the business) and the larger corporate offerings of a cool vibe, culture and team atmosphere. A task many companies say they do, but fall short. If you are willing to put in the work, the pay is great. The vibe of their office is super casual/creative and the people truly look at one another as family; from large break room, to pool table and ping pong, this place has all the perks of the huge national corporate companies that are rare in Omaha. Like a concierge that will run errands or get your lunch if you are busy! The evolution of the culture has major momentum right now, and it’s seen in everything they are doing branding wise this past summer (2017). I can’t wait to see where this all goes and be proud I was part of it. Keep it up OneStaff!
Pros
Lack of corporate red tape, Sit w/ the owners, make a request, & see action happen, Casual and down to earth culture, The ability to make the kind of $ that reflects the work you put in = not a stuck salary, ITI (incentive time off!) Work hard/play hard
Cons
The days begin at 8am ;( ...but that's typical for the nurse staffing industry (some start earlier!)
one Staff medical
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68154May 16, 2017
Worked in Hospital for one staff medical. Most of time people we work with are not friendly . They try to give Hard assignment and new admissions to travelers . Orientation is not long enough to know unit rules and operation . One who is giving orientation is not helpful they want you to know their system already .
Pros
Each time new learning experience .
Cons
Sometime no job. No benefit
A fun, relaxed, yet very challenging place to work.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 6, 2017
OneStaff has been a very welcoming and friendly place for me. The family environment I think is one of the more stand out qualities of the company, everybody helps everyone no matter which team etc.Everyone including the owners are approachable and help out when needed. The recruiting industry isn't always the easiest and can be very challenging. I think OneStaff provides a balanced work environment between fun and getting down to business.
supportive, constructive, motivating enviroment
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 5, 2017
Having experience in recruiting and other staffing companies, I cannot say enough about OneStaff. The owners and management are always there for you, and all are extremely approachable! The atmosphere, support, and drive here is incredible. Looking forward to coming to work is an understatement. The drive that everyone has to build and make the company the best is infectious! Looking forward to many many years with OneStaff Medical!
Great atmosphere with plenty of direction!
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 5, 2017
I have been at OneStaff since the beginning of this year (2017) and I look forward to coming into work every day! OneStaff provides a great team environment and every day is a new challenge! Everyone is always willing to help out and give advice when there are questions to be asked. At the end of the day, it is an awesome company to be a part of and the sky is the limit for any and all that work here.
Love working for OneStaff Medical
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 4, 2017
Every day is a new exciting page of the OneStaff book.The owners stand by their word and that's a huge part of what sets OneStaff apart from other agencies. Being in the industry for a while, its definitely the best place I've worked for and I'm happy to be apart of the OneStaff Family!
Not A "Business", A Family
Compliance Assistant (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 4, 2017
I have never worked for a company that is so appreciative, understanding, and enjoyable. The respect for the employees is almost unbelievable. The environment here makes it easy to get up and come to work every day! I never want to leave. You can really tell how much the bosses respect and appreciate us- they do so much for us.
Love my job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 4, 2017
OneStaff Medical is more than a job, it's a team, a family & friends. We all work together and have the same goal. We all takes pride in our coworkers success.
Great Company!!
Recruiter (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 3, 2017
OneStaff Medical is by far the best company I have worked for. They make it a priority to take care of both their internal and external employees. I honestly never see myself leaving this company.
Great company to work for
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 3, 2017
Great atmosphere
A lot of hands on training
Positive environment
Management is very approachable
Casual work environment
Great pay and benefits
Endless opportunities
Always positive
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 3, 2017
OneStaff Medical is a diverse and dynamic work place that takes care of their employees. OneStaff is centered around its family values and always stays true to character.
Most Enjoyable!!
Recruiter/Sales (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 3, 2017
Great Company in every way. More of a family then a business. Very understanding in listening and resolving any problems or finding ways to make things work smoothly. The hardest part of my job is things not going my way for the nurse either becasue a postion was filled or cancelled and feeling like I am starting from scratch again. Most enjoyable Part is getting a nurse placed and building a strong lasting relationship with them. My coworkers are very helpful and answer any questions that I have along the way. Overall a great place to work for.
Pros
Great employees
Best place I have worked
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 3, 2017
The family atmosphere and environment provided at OneStaff Medical is unlike any corporate office that I have ever worked in. Everyone genuinely cares about the company and about each others' success. We are constantly pushing and challenging each other so that each team member grows inside and outside of the business. Truly the best place I have had to fortune of working.
Enjoying Work
Sales (Current Employee) –  OmahaApril 3, 2017
I appreciate how much the company cares & does for their employees. There is a real sense of family & togetherness hear that I don't think you find in other places. The pay potential is great & the resources provided to us can make us all successful
Pros
Very flexible
No Care
Registered Nurse-Labor and Delivery (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 29, 2015
I did not feel valuable as an employee. My wellbeing and safety were not a concern in a position I acquired and I was instructed to seek housing off of craigslist. I did not feel like my well-being was a huge concern.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneStaff Medical. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

1.8Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight