OneTouch Direct Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
great place to work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 9, 2018
calls can be stressful hours not good its your whole day but the people I worked with at OneTouch are great and helpful the hardest part of the job would be dealing with some customers on the phone and the late shifts
Fun Work Place
Gen-Care Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 9, 2018
Fun work place. Very team oriented staff is very motivating to help you meet your metric goals. Company gives a good amount of breaks to allow your mind to clear for a minute then get back to work. Work place provides games and plays music to make things a fun working environment/ atmosphere.
This was a very interesting job I had one point in my life
Inbound Calls Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 7, 2018
This was a very interesting job I had one point in my life. The only reason I left this place was because somehow I always got sick and I don’t know if it was because of the stress I got the flu numerous times and I also suffer from chronic migraine since working at that place. My hours for this job we’re not that great I would go in to work at around 6 o’clock or 7 o’clock and be out by midnight or 1 o’clock in the morning sometimes even 2 o’clock in the morning.I love that I got to be on the phones and help customers with their needs. The only thing I did not like about this job was that if we were on the phone for too long trying to help a customer with a problem the managers would be yelling at us that we needed to get them off the phone. If not they were going to turn our phones off and we were going to have to go home after the phone call ended. The commission I don’t know how it works because I wasn’t allowed to receive commission until after my three months but I made a lot of sales within the three months that I worked there. Another thing that I did not like was the list. It was green,yellow and red. It was posted in the middle of the room for all to see. If your name/ employer number was in green it means that all your statuses were up-to-date your sales were good and your call transfers were very low. If your name was on the yellow list that means that you needed to improve or you could potentially lose your job. If you were on the red list it meant that you were going to either get fired soon or seeing as how close you were to the yellow it would mean that they  more... would probably give you another chance for improvement.  less
wasnt for me
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 1, 2018
I just didn't like having to sell stuff. Ive never been good at selling. My manager was fine. It was mostly how it ended. Everyone at the Broadway location got relocated or fired. it was stinky.
Bugs in the workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 30, 2018
The business or call center is located downtown San Antonio in a neighborhood looks like it was a house and change it to make it a call center. It's an old building it's has invisible bugs, the carpet is old and smell. Poor management, employees not friendly at all with each other like they afraid you going to take there job. Now the parking lot is totally dark at night and of course you have to park in the back. Really that scary. The HR is an older man and hire mostly young females. I hate this place but for now pays my bills.
Pros
Cons
10 minutes break
productive and great palce to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  tampa flMarch 28, 2018
one touch direct was a very happy and energetic place to work. co worker were amazing and helpful. hours were flexible it was an overall great job. i really enjoyed working there.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
there were none
Fun Place to work
Call Center Customer/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 13, 2018
I love working with the company i learn alot from the company. The management team was awesome. A very culture place. The hardest part was dealing with rude customers.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
Worked in various jobs
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 9, 2018
worked at various jobs at this company. would not recommend unless absolutely necessary to work. left with ability to go back even though I would not like to work there again.
Thieves
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 6, 2018
Here's the commission structure. No, we changed it again. No, we changed it again. Sorry, you are never going to hit commission. Oh, we changed how we do things so now it isn't about sales but we aren't going to pay you any more even though your job is sales.
Pros
Not awful
Cons
Management is a joke
Good first call center job
Sales Associate and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 5, 2018
First getting trained makes it seem way harder than it turns out to be. I didn’t feel ready coming out of training but then slowly started to get more knowledgeable, I would recommend but not to a friend that has better job experience.
Pros
Consistency, free lunch sometimes, you most likely will not get fired
Cons
Not a career, no really structure
Productive laid back work environment
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 28, 2018
Collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals. Made reasonable procedure exceptions to accommodate unusual customer requests. Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries. Addressed customer service inquiries in a timely and accurate fashion. Developed effective relationships with all call center departments through clear communication.
Worst place i worked
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 23, 2018
worst place i worked. They are very unprofessional. Feels like you are working with a bunch of kids. Mangemet is very Picky and choosey of who they like and dont like. They play Favorites
Tries to be fun but is hiding something else
Full time Telesales agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 21, 2018
At first they make it seem like you are a special person and that working there was a big thing. They later turn around and start acting shady and it seems that though you try it doesn't seem that its enough. The colleagues were amazing and I made amazing friends who helped who assisted me in calls and definitely helped improve my calls.
Pros
flexible schedule, Clean environment, Positive vibes
Cons
Poor management, Misdirects count negatively towards your performance
Laid back work place
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 19, 2018
Good as a stepping stone, if you're looking for something temporary. Very relaxed and laid back environment. Very competitive work place. Poor management, schedules and commission structure change every month.
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Not a solid job
Just look at the overall
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLFebruary 7, 2018
This job make it seem fun but the manager in the Brandon Florida location are not really managers they are no help the started the same time I did and haven’t gone through any training and they will always change your schedule within every month.
Pros
Getting paid
Overall
bad
Tampa, Fl - Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 6, 2018
just not good company to work for. Poor management. The location was very unprofessional . This company can never keep an working contract for an long time
Nothing good to say.
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 6, 2018
This place was a horrible place to work. They will screw you over if you give them the opportunity. Beware. I don't recommend this place to anyone.
Cons
Great company to work for
Customer Service Expert (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 6, 2018
Love One Touch a great company !
Management is undergoing great changes!
The employees are like family.
We all work as one to satisfy the customer and find resolutions.
great place to grow
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLFebruary 5, 2018
One touch provided me with the necessary skills I needed to grow within the company. I would recommend this employer to anyone trying to get a fresh start in the telesales enviroment
This place is a joke!
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYJanuary 29, 2018
The only time of the year you want to work here is during the holiday season. After that they don’t care about you. They will switch up the program and hours or days without notice so you can quit and they don’t have to pay you unemployment. Please don’t work here. They switched providers twice already and because someone was stupid to do something shady they might be closing the doors again. Look for a better job
Pros
Holiday season commission
Cons
Management, schedule, they don’t care about you