OneTouch Direct Employee Reviews

Horrible Management
Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 15, 2018
Working for OTD-Tampa was the worst experience of my life. Management was awful and inconsiderate. Upper management often lied to employees. They force you to lie and neglect customers. And the hours are available are not compatible.
Pros
Easy money
Cons
Short monitored breaks, no managerial support
Did great in the sales department
Sale representative, (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYOctober 10, 2018
Interacting with the customers was nice however when it came to the elderly the product was right for most of them living in flood areas of country like Florida or place like California. Those place when storm or earthquakes hit those customers will not have service. We were directed to tell them that they would which was not true
Pros
Speak with people all over the country
Cons
Lying to the customer
fun, held many raffles and events to win different things
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 3, 2018
One touch does a lot of things around holiday season to keep you motivated and excited about the holidays! Great people who make you feel like your team is one big family but management and supervisors have a hard time separating friendships from business
Pros
coworkers, raffles
Cons
management
hated it
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 27, 2018
I didn't like working there, its a dead end job no career advancement. something that someone probably out of high school just trying to get there customer services skills under their belt but I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone
Very immature environment with No internal promotion opportunities
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  TampaSeptember 19, 2018
Onetouch direct doesn’t do very well with maintaining contracts. When i was originally hired, i was under a frontier contract in brandon. That was lost months after resulting in a mass amount of employees getting terminated out of no where.
I was relocated in tampa. the management & I could never be on the same page . They stress to take calls, sell lines of phone service & pitch accessories to a majority of customers with terrible credit who will most likely waste your time due to not meeting $0 down credit requirements or by not having funds to pay for what they seek. Commission is %100 if you meet the required number of lines sold (orders have to be confirmed) . Typically write ups are given after previous attempts to “coach” you .
Pros
Commission, hour flexibility
Cons
Short lunch, bad management, no job security
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 11, 2018
Call center environment answering telephones all day great staff and supervisors. Small teams activities were done. Small meetings were done every week.
Doesnt have organization
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  TampaSeptember 10, 2018
The managers and supervisors have no idea what they are doing. Some tell you something and then you get yelled at by the others because it's not suppose to be like that.
They let me go after i gave them my two weeks.
Level 1 Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 5, 2018
This place was not fun to work at. The management was all over the place and at times when the managers do manage to get on the phones, you'll end up telling them what to do if they need help. They don't know their jobs.
Fun money maker work place
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 29, 2018
The environment was fun and upbeat with a lot of competition with nice incentives such as money or kitchen ware, watches all sorts of nice top notch things. That made us go even hard to meet the quote for that day. Management was all awesome and helpful and at hand and feet when you're ready for them to close.
Pros
Money Incentives
Cons
The hours was the worst
Productive when a new device launches.
Telesales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 27, 2018
In an inbound call center, you receive calls from people already interested in the cellular service, all you have to do is convince them to join your network. Some time calls are slow. Sometimes they are back-to-back.
Pros
Discounts for your cellular service
Cons
Short breaks
Verizon Wireless Sales
Wireless Telesales (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 3, 2018
I was involved with learning the different mobile devices and how to sell them. I took customer service calls and turned them into extra lines for their new devices.
Pros
flexible pay opportunities
Cons
to much down time
Fun training but strict rules
Full Time Outbound Program (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 25, 2018
The pay wasn’t great and the demands on the job was not good the managers was not very helpful but it did had some good stuff we had extra pay for selling and overtime if need be
Great if You need to get expierence
T-Mobile Customer Service Representa (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLJuly 24, 2018
Pay wasn't great but its a great place to start and gain experience.
My manager and his assistant was always there to answer my questions. Taught the skill to service the customer by utilizing the tools provided.
Pros
great management
Cons
low pay
Easy to advance but the pay is horrible.
Workforce Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 23, 2018
Overall, OTD is a good stepping stone; however, I wouldn't advise making it your "home" for more than a year. While there are plentiful opportunities for advancement the compensation is minimal.
Pros
No competition for advancement
Cons
Poorly managed, poor reputation, low pay, etc...
Fun workspace
I NSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 22, 2018
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Pay, management, system fails a lot, inconsistency
Good experience for frist time call center/ Tech Support
Tier I Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 17, 2018
If you are looking to get your feet in the door of call centers and/or technical support, this is a good job. No experience required. The pay is not that good, but better than $0/hr. Try not to work on the Verizon side if you don't want to deal with fights, bedbugs and roaches, drama, and all things ratchet and ghetto!
Pros
Easy job to get
Cons
Pay sucks
Means to an end
CUSTOMER SALES REP (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 11, 2018
You can rely on One Touch to one thing and that is pay you hourly. You will get OT opportunities constantly, which is what makes the pay palatable. Also the hours are very flexible.
Corporate Trainer - Performance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 1, 2018
Since OTD has several different departments, you can transfer between departments if you apply and choose to. They are very flexible about hours as they offer many different shifts. It is a good place to work.
Very Pleasant Work Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 27, 2018
I was very happy working for One Touch Direct. This was one of my favorite jobs of all times. I was able to have my freedom to come to work in a stress free work environment. Our supervisors were outstanding. They were always giving a bonus and promotional incentives. If you referred anyone and they stayed you would receive $ 300.00 bonus on your check after they reach the 3 months maturity date. We had quarterly store giveaways like turkey bucks were the same as dollars. You could cash them in for prizes I purchase a brand new laptop/ ipad computer with my turkey bucks. I also was recognized as the AT and T Top Dog of all my department and was giving a $25.00 gift card, plague for my wall and 1 month parking space in the front of the building with the parking area reserved for the AT and T Top Dog.
Pros
Free lunches and prizes
Cons
Short breaks
The atmosphere was pleasant and great co-workers.
Customer Service\ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 25, 2018
Commission was good at the beginning of employment but decreased over the years to almost 90%. No opportunity to career advancement. Almost impossible to receive a pay raise.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OneTouch Direct. Our community is ready to answer.