Onin Staffing
69Average

Onin Staffing Employee Reviews

United States459 reviews
I Have been wit onin staffing almost 7 months. I am very satisfied with company. The staff is excellent friendly and they will go out of their way to help find a job thats right for you. They have excellent benefits.the pay is decent but the pay goes up depending wat job u get I highly recommend this place.
Break
Easy days, light work, management very helpful. there is not a hard part to the job everything is easy, Seeing all new products that being released and able to enjoy work
They suck
They are very rude unprofessional and very inconsiderate. They are incompetent they lack morals and upper management is no better they are terrible with communication they will offer you a job then snatch it back.
great for finding work!
This staffing company is the most professional, efficient, persistent company that I have ever came in contact with. They found a suitable job for me exactly what I was looking for! In a very quickly matter! They are very encouraging, Complimentable. Takes a lot of stress off of you because they treat you like priority and they actually care . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
They need some improvement!
I feel as the company need better HR reps. It’s been plenty of times I had a problem and couldn’t get anybody to solve them. Overall I would recommend anybody to work for them because once the problem is solved it is smooth selling
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Fast pace
The staffing company is great....But the mail sorter job wasn't for me.I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for work.They are really friendly..
Didn't even investgate the situation
They don't even take care of there workers and they clients always right because they pay them. That's not fair but that's how they rock. How I get fired for someone threatening me.
Cons
They cons
Working good
I don’t have any complain working with Onin staff, it’s nice working and used my skills for get a better job for my. I learn a lot working with Onin staff
Ok Company
This staffing company is a good company the only problem is the job are short and there are not enough of them. If this was not the case, I would say tgis is a great job.
Administrative
I loved my job at Onin. No other company did for me what they did. Learned a lot from manager and co workers. Great hours. Great potential customers and clients. Loved my job
Assembled egg racks
Worked on-site for Peco Foods assembling setter and farm racks for the hatchery. Also began construction of incubator bays at the hatchery building. Temporary job.
Good
I like the temp agency and can honestly say I would like to go back. I think they have good jobs to temp agency and can help you go up the levels by staring as a worker.
Treat me well
Its a good company and would wish to learn more and get to work start making some money to provide for me family nothing beats taking care of my loved ones and
Pros
Good all the around
Cons
Nothing bad to say
It was a closed in warehouse
Working there is really hard if you're a female. I was the only female while I worked there. They had me doing the real hard core lifting and scraping sometimes.
Various temporary jobs.
Onin staffing has various temporary positions open for every aspect of the workforce. Any type of skill in need is used and they place you with the best fit. The management is very friendly and works to make sure employees are happy and get the job they feel most comfortable with.
They have one main client and a few smaller ones
They mostly staff for Nissan, which is... not the best place to work, but it pays the bills. They have a few clients they staff for here and there, and honestly, they seemed to just want to get people staffed so they could rake in some profit.
To Much Turn over
In the year I have been with the company I have seen to many people come and go and with little effort to retail. It does not seem like they take a lot of value in there people.
N/a
My job is sometimes stressful, i work a 12 hour shift very flexible, alot of standing, running my own machine, making boxes & making sure our area is clean.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Horrible Experience
Zero communication. Lack of Supervision. Job description and actual job don't match. Zero accountability for their work. Management only looking out for their best interest. Liars.
Bad impression
I asked for a certain amount of pay and I was given a job that was well below the pay I requested. The job was nothing to be desired. It's like they don't Know or can't get any decent paying wage job offers.
Work environment less than desirable
I loved my job and what i did, however when it came time to business relationships, that is where they fall short. There is no “teamwork” they strive to enforce. Every man is out for himself. Despite my initial go getter attitude and excitement for the job and coworkers i thought were family. instead they ended up being shady and every man for himself. I was never treated as fairly as the other employees and were often left out of team lunches I did things far above my pay grade and ended up being paid LESS that my other cowerkers i stayed late pulled long hours and because the HR manager of our contract didn’t like me they found a way to get me out the door . i was devastated and heartbrokenoken. i was also promised a pay raise that i never once received after being there for that amount of time
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Onin Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.