Online Technical Services Employee Reviews

Very productive and a very positive larning enviroment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAJanuary 24, 2015
A typical day at work would be me doing everything for the boss to make his day easier. I would help him file all the monthly and yearly invoices, Accounts payable/ receivable. My co-workers were very helpful with the things I needed help with and they were always there to answer my questions. The hardest part of my job was probably remembering the order he wanted some invoices filed, some were put in the back of the file and some were in the front, depending on the date. The most enjoyable part of my job was probably everyone was always positive so there was never any stress in the work place which made everything easier.
Great place to work for very proffesional staff with great pay
Clinical assistant III (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAJanuary 28, 2013
A typical day for work was registering patients. Scheduling future appointments, sending documents to speacialty imaging for future testing. I noticed my medical terminology improved. Management and staff where very outgoing, professional. No major dificulties with job.
Pros
groups palced where very welcoming.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Online Technical Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Online Technical Services Reviews by Location