Onpoint Employee Reviews

Great onboarding process and support from the HR reps.
Safety Professional (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRJuly 11, 2019
Well organize deployment to the work place. Constant updates on the changing conditions in the work areas. Management assistance with personal requests for family priorities. Great company to work for.
Safety Attendant (Former Employee) –  Chorpus ChristiJune 5, 2019
Hours were cool the employees were cool too. I would love to work for them again as a full time employee. I like the fact we were out of town working meeting new people
Pros
Hours
Cons
Lay offs
Onpoint
Safety Attendant/Logistics (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 31, 2019
Love the company I learned so much working with this company. This company is a great place to start off if you are new to working in a industrial atmosphere. Friendly staff overall a great company.
good company to work with if formen like you
Safety Attendant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 1, 2019
good company they will keep you working if they like you and actualy do your job correctly, give you better training than most places, they get alot of outside work so theres alot of traveling
Pros
lots of projects
Cons
negative people
Okay employer
CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TXMarch 31, 2019
It's a good place to work. The pay depends on the contract. Some part of management shows favoritism and would damage your character with there supervisor.
Unorganized & Mismanaged & Untrained Supervision
Safety Attendant (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMarch 26, 2019
It's very unorganized. The supervisor has no clue of how to run crews. The company hires people who are not trained to do the job. They don't train properly.
They unscheduled days off. There's nothing great about this company.
Pros
Cons
Too much to list
Fun work place
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMarch 19, 2019
Management onpoint good balance job
What you learned carpet windows offices bathrooms
Etc
Workplace culture clean nice people...
A typical day at work good..
Pros
Etc
Cons
Breaks
job placement
Logistic Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TXFebruary 16, 2019
good company pay can be better didn't pay no pre dim for me coming out of town to work and feel they could of roll be over to one in my town the do have an onpoint in Beaumont
Great job
Tool Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJanuary 28, 2019
Very friendly atmosphere
Management was good
What days were very busy
Using the computer was a big plus for me
I would definitely work with them again
OnPoint
Helper/Safety Attendant (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TXDecember 28, 2018
as the word describes they were always on point about work always on time and executing task at hand, management down to employees of this company where very help full
The job itself is okay I enjoyed driving so many people from different cultures.
Field Bus Driver / Turnaround (Current Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXOctober 31, 2018
The coordinators all have different preferences you would think being fromer bus driver themselves they would know the job. Instead there all in competition to show who is in power over the bus driver. I'm a 25 year veteran school bus driver with a excellent back ground. If your looking to make fast money give it a try but long term try something eles. For as I am concerned when you treat your employees wrong you have no support Let the coordinator drive all the turn around bus..
They are closed now. It was a temporary assignment
Manager/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Linden, MIJuly 9, 2018
I don't really have anything to say about them now. The company is closed. They were nice but I knew it was temporary and it ended just as they told me it would.
Good Independent Contractor job.
Field Supervisor and coordinator, I (Former Employee) –  Remote jobJune 27, 2018
The best thing about working for Onpoint Advocacy. I learned more about the operations of Congress than I ever knew before. I learned how to communicate with people on various levels including elected officials, defense contractors, and registered voters. I enjoyed working as an independent caller more than I did working as a supervisor because there were greater flexibility and personal freedoms.
Pros
You learn a lot and the pay was decent.
Cons
Managers have too much work to do which far exceeds their pay.
Productive work place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIJune 21, 2018
Fast paced, consistent work for the most part. Lack of communication between front office and people working on the floor. Management had there favorites which made it difficult in some circumstances.
over all good
CMA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 16, 2018
my days are busy sometimes I'm moved around to fill needs okay with me not okay with nurses. I learn a lot on my own. Management is always focused on task on hand. Work place culture is constantly changing. Hardest part of the job is changing hours new people who are not trained by the best people. Most enjoyable part of the job is the team I have had.
Pros
my co-workers
Cons
no raises not enough hours no one gets raises benefits not good
Friendly workplace
Safety Attendant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 8, 2018
A cool chill everybody for everybody environment. This company is very consistent in pickin up turnaround work and if you are consistent with your applications and show that you wanna work with them they will help you out every chance they get.
Professional and energetic place.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78238April 9, 2018
This position held lots of potential for advancement. the atmosphere was that of a fun energetic competitive and at some times relaxed. Call volume depended on time of day.
Easy-Enjoyable
Field Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TXNovember 11, 2017
Drive employees into refinery job site. The routes are easy to learn. Enjoy driving a bus. Do not like the split shift or out of work between shut downs without pay.
Pros
pay
Cons
split shift
nice place to work
Supervising American Airlines Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 23, 2017
this place no longer exist. it was shut down after 9/11. it was a reservation center for American Airlines. It was a nice place to work, but was shut down.
Pros
nice managment
Cons
call center
Work was consistent and learned things daily
safety attendant (Former Employee) –  Baytown, TxJune 14, 2017
Communication played a major factor on this job to the point of working unsafe. Management wasn't able to lead a shift nor crew. Safety didn't know much about life saving measures.
Pros
good pay