Onsite Dental Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
not bad not good
General Dentist (Current Employee) –  CAAugust 12, 2018
management is ok. as any other business they want production, very stressful, need to attend emails during your vacation or weekends....................
Another corporate dental business model
Dentist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 13, 2018
This company started out caring about the well being of their employees and patients. Even though there were a lot of management issues, it was decent enough to stay. In the last 3 months, so many changes have come about that emphasize only production at the cost of patient care. Micromanaging has become the company motto and being connected to certain people is the only way to have job security. This company could have changed the corporate dental culture but turned into another factory forcing unethical dentistry.
Pros
Compensation was good, but I don’t think it will last long
Cons
Disorganized management, being treated like another number
Caring and rewarding place to work
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 10, 2018
On Site Dental offers a comprehensive approach to dental care. With the ability to treat patients at their place of living, On Site Dental offers care to every demographic.
Amazing Start-up with a nimble approach
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CASeptember 21, 2017
The management team was a creative group that thought outside the box. The concept was interesting and the position in management I held was challenging, interesting and fun. My manager was an incredibly talented person and it was amazing to work with him. Unfortunately, after 911 the company reorganized and a number of us were laid off.
Pros
working for a start-up :-)
Cons
working for a start-up :-(
Great Company
Senior Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CASeptember 7, 2017
This was a good gig while it lasted. The work/life balance was wonderful. As long as you were doing your work management would leave you alone. I learned about all things dental and am now an expert in servicing dental related equipment.
I was part of a downsizing as the company is spending more money then it takes in, otherwise I would still be there.

Hardest part of the job was being laid off.
Best part of the job was the people and the relaxed attitude.
Pros
Occasional free lunches and leave early Fridays
Cons
Operations mis management caused a downsizing to occur
Onsite Dental
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, OROctober 15, 2016
Beware management is all about production and making their bonuses. They will cut your hours if no patients are scheduled and over schedule so that you can not take a break or lunch. Management will say they care about their staff and patients but in reality all they care about is making their production goals to get their big bonuses. They also hire young inexperienced Doctors. Beware of this company.
Benefits
Official response from Onsite Dental
January 25, 2017

We value all feedback as your perception is important to us.

As a company, we truly strive to create a fun,healthy, family-oriented environment where all feel valued and welcomed.

We do provide career paths for all doctors and staff as that is part of our culture.

Our number one priority is making the patient feel comfortable and have the experience of a hometown, personal dental office that focuses on the patients overall well-being.

Wonderful company doing what is best for our patients
Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORSeptember 6, 2016
Wonderful company to work for with awesome benefits. Love that my professional opinion and recommendations are respected.

Don't have to worry if patients cancel or fail to show, I am not asked to clock out. Full time hours regardless of schedule. Able to take time off if needed as long as planned in advance as to not inconvenience patients.

Small quarters require that everyone get along. Monthly meetings to share suggestions, recommendations and problems are held to assure a great working environment.
Pros
Great benefits, hours, and competitive pay
Cons
small work environment (mobile van) takes some getting used to
casual dress code work place
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 21, 2015
A mobile dental ofice, which provides dental care to patients in convalescent homes. Office has dentist, dental assistant, hygienist, and office staff that work together to provide excellent services.
Pros
paid sick and vacation days
Cons
no benefits
Office Manager/Patient Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GANovember 24, 2014
I loved working here. I ran the office and had the opportunity to work with great people. I was able to build great relationships with my patients.
I love being around all the new patients on a daily basis.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILMarch 18, 2012
I used to work 32 hours and now down to 8 a week. Would love to find a job that has a different pace everyday!
Pros
i love working with the patiets.
Cons
hours