OnSite Health Employee Reviews

prodcutive
Lead Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  phoenixMarch 12, 2018
very outgoing, different people at offices to provide for loved the doctor I worked with, the hours could of been better not enough hours. great opportunity
Great Company To Work For!
Event Manager (Current Employee) –  San Carlos, CAFebruary 21, 2018
Have always enjoyed working for Onsite Health and believe that the company has always had my best interests and the best interests of its employees and patients at the fore-front of their operations at all times.
Pros
Great teamwork and camaraderie.
Cons
Long hours at times but it comes with the territory.
Healthfair
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJanuary 9, 2018
Went to business or other places to offer screenings and information to clients. Was slow-paced and met interesting people. Great place to improve your skills for new graduates.
Pros
Contract
Cons
Hours
Challenging
Medical Technician/Event Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 28, 2017
I was responsible for the overseeing of employees and management of the mobile medical vans, equipment and daily stats. Also hired and trained new techs.
Greatest experience of my life
Event Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 18, 2017
This is where my career began. Not only did I learn and gain experience in the medical field, working for this company was close to my heart. Being the daughter of a veteran and working as a military contractor gave me the abilities to give back to my fellow service members and their families. Need a rewarding career, love to travel than might I suggest a career with Onsite Health.
nice work environment
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 11, 2017
This was a PRN position, working with the military, assists with physicals for the military getting ready to be deployed, good team players, management was attentive to our needs.
Pros
good work environment
productive
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Crystal City, VAMay 24, 2017
This was so long ago I have little memory of this job all I remember was I was helping my step mother with her company as a data entry specialist so me being that young making 10 dollars a hour was cool enough to me
Pros
cool
Cons
n/a
Great work place
Supervising Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMay 5, 2017
A very fast paced environment, which is very enjoyable. We were able to meet new and different people all over the United States of America. Up to date technology was great.
Pros
Weekends
Cons
Inconsistent
Tense work days
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAFebruary 9, 2017
I prepared confidential paperwork. I learned what a lot of different documents were in the medical field. Management was not very helpful, so it was a fend for yourself. The hardest part of the job was electronically filing proper paperwork, otherwise it could mess you someone else's personal information. Most enjoyable was being with the few people that I now call close friends.
Pros
lenient work schedule
Cons
Healthcare
Wonderful Opportunity to work with the Military
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJanuary 12, 2017
Interesting work environment and great way to keep up with applying your medical assisting skills.

The tech all work mobile for the military. Working with Onsite has given me the ability to learn new skills while on the job.
Pros
Valuable work experience
Cons
limited hours
Fantastic Company!!
Event Manager (Current Employee) –  East coast region, and the Mid-West as neededJuly 13, 2016
Onsite Health is one of the most satisfying careers one could hope for. The only fault, lest one thrives on it, is the travel. Doesn't make for a well balanced home/work life. The gratitude and praise received after every event from the client was almost compensation enough. Cooperate offices are always very personable and helpful when needed, along with ensuring every tool or option possible was available. Major company with a Mom and Pop feel!
Pros
Excellent company, structured phenomenally well, typically working with thee U.S. Army it is always satisfying .
Cons
Territory travel.
Diverse
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 24, 2016
Worked a lot with soldiers. I had to share a room with employees. it was a different experience. good company for the most part,
fun to work
Medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 26, 2016
set up one day prior to event. Brief soldiers morning of event so they know what stations to go to. we can be there for 17 hours just to make sure we get every soldier through the event.
Pros
Soldiers corroperate very well
Cons
healthcare
Great part time position
CMA/ Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 26, 2016
Great place to work, great staff, very professional organization, compensation is great to for a part time, co-workers vary, but overall they are very professional...most enjoyable part of the job is working with the soldiers that protect and serve for this great country we live in.
Productive in working with American Soldier
Medical Administrative Assistance/ Lab Tech (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 18, 2016
I enjoy working with the Soldiers and making a different in their life.I over seen 170 Soldier through the day taking vital sign, height and weight.
As a group we worked together giving venipuncture blood drawing and fingerstick with CardioChek / Cholestech

I learn how to get better fingerstick and venipuncture with smaller vein.
The hardest part of this job, you not able to find breaks in between
Pros
12 hours a day on the weekend
Cons
Events varies every Weekend
Great enviroment
Event manager/ Med Tech (Current Employee) –  Pflugerville, TXOctober 19, 2015
Great company to travel with and work with. Hard work gives you promotions. Everyone helps everyone. Traveling to different areas. Long hours.
Pros
Pays for travel, rentals, and hotels
Cons
Short breaks. No lunches.
Work with the ARMY Reserves
Medical Tech (Current Employee) –  CAAugust 13, 2015
The people we work with are nice; the reservists are generally polite and fun to be around. The coworkers are always changing and in this type of job it seems like its easy for flaky people to breeze in and out without consequence. On the flip side it is also difficult for people with proven commitment to attending company events to advance in a career here. The salary/compensation as a BSN prepared RN is awful, $21.00/hr. At Kindred or Vibra, working full time you can earn at least ten dollars more per hour, much more if you work at UCSD, Scripps, Sharp, etc. I would suggest this company for a new grad RN looking to gain experience and money to start paying down those bills. But at this time management seems too disorganized to be able to recognize and compensate adequately the well-qualified staff who consistently show up to events. It's too bad, since this could have been a vehicle for many with professional degrees to advance their careers.
Pros
Easiest $21.00 an hour ever
Cons
Communication is infrequent and inconsistent, can't rely on job as consistent source of income
Fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bourne, MAAugust 12, 2015
I fully enjoyed this job. The management were informative and helpful. Every time I was called to work with this company, new people would be there I leaned how to work as a team with new people with confidence.
Seldom work availability from company
Medical Technician (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 11, 2015
Though this is a company that allows a flexible work schedule, the events are few and far between. The pay is decent but taxes are not with held and it is wise for anyone contractor working for the company to keep that in mind for the tax season.
The average time to receive pay from an event is about a month.
What I Learned
Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie TxMay 21, 2015
I learned to work in a fast paced environment. Worked well with my fellow employees. Worked with multiple types of medical tools.