Onsite Safety Employee Reviews

pretty good job
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 13, 2018
It's an alright job, people are cool there. The company really stresses morals and the managers are responsible. However some hours are difficult and we have to work overtime. It's all good though I'm not complaining gotta get those hours in.
Pros
cool people, relaxed environment, making a difference
Cons
too much overtime
Amazing Company!
Offce Administrator (Current Employee) –  Oviedo, FLApril 9, 2018
I've worked for numerous companies in the safety industry but I think I've found my home at Onsite Safety. The most compelling reason is the company culture – the company is based on Christian values and honestly it shows. They care about team members – we often have special events at work like free smoothies and ice cream, and a couple years ago they even took everyone to the mall and gave us $100 each for an unannounced shopping spree.
However, the best thing about the culture is the acceptance of people from all walks of life and the opportunity for advancement. I would say about 80% of the managers here worked their way up from entry-level positions in the company, and a majority of them have been with the company for more than 10+ years. If you are willing to put in the work, there are many opportunities for advancement if you fit the bill.
Everyone in the office is friendly and inviting, and most people are friends outside of work. It's even more fulfilling when you realize that the work you do has a real world impact – saving lives on the job site. Every company that uses Onsite Safety on their job sites has had 0 accidents.
I work in the office so it's generally easy but I also realize the field techs have a very tough job. If you are applying to be a field tech, know that it's not a relaxing job. Be prepared to work your butt off. However, the best field techs usually are promoted within a year to a leadership position or an office job if they master all the skills and pass the tests.
Pros
Room for growth, room for advancement in the company
Cons
Outdated coffee machines
May 15, 2018

Thank you for your informative review. As of May 2018, we are happy to report that we have upgraded our coffee machines to new state-of-the-art automated coffee and espresso makers from Cafection.

More Than Just a Company!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 16, 2018
In my short time here with Onsite Safety I have begun to learn what it means to not just work at a job just to work, but actually work towards my career. A place with great vision and continual growth, it has been a great experience learning and working together with other team members to set and accomplish goals that make everyone involved succeed.
Pros
A lot of food spots accessible for lunch.
Cons
Make sure to bring your own coffee because the coffee machine here taste like ashes in a urn, and is not reliable.
What I learned
PURCHASING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Oviedo, FLJanuary 5, 2018
If you have to advance in the work your in but your not passionate then you will never get the stratification your looking for. Knowing your wealth and what you bring to he company, so not willing to settle for less.
Pros
good benefits weekends off
Cons
more advancement
Simple Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oviedo, FLDecember 30, 2017
A privately owned company dealing in temporary guard rails to protect workers from falling during construction of homes. As a small company, there were not many positions with maybe about 5 people taking calls at the time.
my thoughts
SAFETY EQUIPMENT INSTALLER (Current Employee) –  Oviedo, FLSeptember 1, 2017
Managemnet could do a lot better with communication. Its not a bad place to work but I don't think the pay is fair enough for the work you do. Most enjoyable part of the day is riding in the company vechicle.
set my trailer up and worked alone
H2S Technician/Safety (Former Employee) –  Conroe, TXAugust 12, 2017
very nice days at work - I was taught a lot there - management was ok in my book - hardest part of job was probably picking up all the equipment when job was done - most enjoyable part of job was I didn't have someone watching my every move I worked alone
Excellent place to work
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Oviedo, FLAugust 2, 2017
I started in the field and now work in the office, and both are great! In the field and the office you have a voice and feel like part of a team. In the field, no denying it was hard work, in the sun, very sweaty, but I enjoyed the physical activity. Typical day, I'd be in about 10 different communities, enjoying the drive to each one listening to podcast, and radio and sitting in the AC, and do 1 or 2 houses at each community. I'd be working in a home from 10 min to an hour typically.
In the office, now I sit at a desk. It's a change of pace, and temperature, and I get to use certain skills I wasn't able to use in the field. I prefer this over the field work I was doing, and love what I do. However, my field experience has made what I do now possible and given me insight that has been very helpful to the company. There are several people here with that story because management likes to promote from within. A great place for a career!
Pros
Significant raises. Parties, luncheons, 401k w/ 100% match, health, dental, and life insurance, 2 weeks PTO starting out, more PTO each year. Work related contests w/ prizes, growing company. Friendly environment
Cons
Parking, not too bad but about a 3 min walk sometimes
August 3, 2017

Thank you so much for your review! At Onsite Safety, we specialize in giving Team Members opportunities for growth. We are glad that you are happy with your career trajectory so far. Thank you for being a part of the Onsite family.

A great company to work for!
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Oviedo, FLJuly 19, 2017
Onsite Safety is a great company to work for. Our core values are something that we as a company strongly believe in, and stand behind it with grace. We take care of our employees to the best of our abilities, to ensure they succeed. We strive to make our workplace a place where employees feel valued and appreciated. I am grateful to be part of this organization.
Pros
Benefits, 401K, Job Advancement, Flexibility
July 26, 2017

Thank you for your insight into our company culture at Onsite Safety. We appreciate your feedback. Onsite Safety wouldn’t be the same without enthusiastic employees who dedicate their time to making jobsites across America safer every day. Thanks for being a part of our growing family.

Excellent Place to Work
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oviedo, FLJuly 13, 2017
Onsite Safety is an excellent place to work that's rapidly growing. Management does everything they can to ensure that team members are happy and successful in their jobs.
Pros
Benefits, company culture, saving lives
July 17, 2017

Thank you for your review of Onsite Safety. We appreciate your insight! Onsite would not be the company it is today without the hard work of all our dedicated employees. Thank you for your service to Onsite Safety, and thanks for making jobsites all around America safer every day! We couldn’t do it without you.

good
Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Silt, COApril 7, 2017
work in the oil field 12 hours a day. good pay and management was great. hardest part of my job was working in H2S gas.I like working with the company.
ok job to have
Installer/Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Oviedo, FLApril 16, 2016
ok job no room for advancement its very hard work and we are not paid in accordance to the work that we are required to do the heat
can be over bearing at time but if you are look for a job with job security and are willing to work hard for less then this is a good job to work its a growing company with more work than employee to complete all the work
July 17, 2017

Thank you for your review of Onsite Safety. We appreciate that you took the time to voice your concerns. We would like to note that we have many opportunities for growth within the company, including an entire program designed to advance our field techs into higher levels within the company, including all required training and certifications. We promote from within, and most of our tenured field staff are able to achieve leadership roles throughout the company. We always put our employees first, and our field techs are no exception. Thank you for your service to Onsite Safety.

Bunch of clowns. It's too bad they don't work for the circus
President (Current Employee) –  Oviedo, FLMarch 23, 2016
Don't waste your time, horrible job.... this company cares more about Guatemalans than they do their own employees. You will work work work work work from morning to night all for nothing you will not be appreciated whatsoever. Upper management will make empty promises and not fulfill not one. In my opinion this is not a construction company, it is a soap opera.
April 16, 2018

Thank you for your honest review of your tenure at Onsite Safety. Although we do care tremendously about our passion projects such as community outreach programs and mission trips overseas, we would like you to know that our efforts pale in comparison to how much gratitude we feel for our field staff. We recognize that working out in the field is a very tough role, and only a very talented few are up for the challenge. With that said, we do have a very organized and trackable career pathway to make sure that every qualified Team Member has ample opportunity to advance in the company. Our emphasis continues to be pay based on performance, and we feel this is the best way to make sure that every outstanding Team Member is compensated for their jobs. At the end of the day, we want you to succeed and will give you all the tools and resources necessary. It is up to the Team Members to do the rest. Hopefully you learned a lot during your time here and we wish you the best in your future endeavors.