Onsource Employee Reviews

They did not pay me, in breach of their contract.
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Napa, CAOctober 5, 2018
First assignment, I traveled over an hour each way to meet with a customer. The customer cancelled at the last minute, through no fault of my own, and wasted my time and gas. But Onsource refused to pay me, even though their contract specifies that they are supposed to pay something in this event. When I explained the situation promptly to Vanessa Torres Amy (one very nasty individual), she insisted that I was lying - when they are the ones in breach of their own contract. Don't bother with these people. They are crooks, and they treat people poorly.
work at your own pace and hours.
car inspector (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MASeptember 26, 2018
A typical day for me at this job is getting in my car, driving for a few minutes to the location, then taking pictures of another car. This is a very laid back job and I would recommend it to anyone who wants a flexible schedule. But I do not recommend it to people who want full time work this is for only part time.
OnSource
Field Inspector Field Representative (Former Employee) –  TexasSeptember 22, 2018
Pros: Fast paced place to work. Ability to accept assignments. Company would adjust compensation as needed.
Flexible schedules. Being able to accept assignments was a plus.
Cons: You have to be alert as the jobs go fast in the area that you work. There are inspectors that are willing to take assignments regardless of the location.
Pros
The company adjust compensation for assignments if asked.
Cons
Sometimes there are not enough assignments in a day or week.
Flexible
Vehicle and Property Field Inspector (Current Employee) –  Everywhere in WashingtonSeptember 11, 2018
Easy to accept jobs, communitive, flexible, great support from the representatives and travel a lot. Get to travel around Washington and learn new areas.
Pros
Work your own hours
Cons
Part time
I love it
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2018
Great company to work for. Doesn’t micromanage and friendly environment. I would work for them and recommend working here.

Only complaint is traffic..
Training here is a joke.
Call Ctr Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 2, 2018
First day on the job and HR came from Massachusetts to write up a bunch of agents for sub-par performance and bad phone calls. The training was poor, as poor as training could have been. The trainer talks at you, so very uncouth. The wires around the desks are a safety hazard. There are no cubicles just a standard desk. No drawers to even keep your belongings. The so called kitchen is filthy. Would not provided ergonomic cushioned mouse pads (setting themselves up for carpal tunnel law suits) Companies that use their products have difficulty in getting insureds to use the app.
Pros
Cons
Everything stated in the review, especially salary!
Cool place for beginners
Customer Service /Inbound Rep (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAJanuary 22, 2018
Good work place for beginners, could be challenging at timse and also very repetitive. I've learned a lot working for this company and still more to learn.
Pros
Overtime is great
Cons
They talk at you and to to you
Very stressful place to work
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MANovember 1, 2017
When I first started I loved the job, until they changed management. The new manager made the job stressful and started hiring young immature employees which made working there impossible. It was very stressful and an uncomfortable place to work
Pros
The experience I gained
Cons
The immaturity of the work place
not enough hours to make a living only enough as supplemental income
Auto inspector (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 15, 2017
do not expect a living based salary from inspections only good for to supplement existing regular income ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Pros
fexible
Cons
not enough pay
Good company
Top rated inspector in Middle Ga (Current Employee) –  Macon, GAAugust 2, 2017
Good pay for short work...assignments are emailed to you. You can accept or deny based on location and pay. Local jobs pay about 25 and it may take about 5-10 minutes to complete work
good
Cons
few calls
Customer Oriented
Remote Field Inspector (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJune 21, 2017
This job was "as needed" to take pictures for damage homes / autos for their insurance claims. Was able to travel in the state to provide the necessary requirements for customers to get back to normal living.
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
Weather
great place to work if you need to work on your own time
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Chipley, FLOctober 13, 2016
i love working for onsource and will continue to do so. the best part is i get to choose the jobs i want and time i want or can work. the only negative i have is my area doesnt have many claims so work is few and far between.
Pros
pay is great
Cons
needs consistent work to make living
Busy
Quality Assurance Representative (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAFebruary 18, 2015
I enjoyed working for this young company. There was never a day that went by where there was nothing to do and I like staying on my feet. I enjoyed my co-workers (we became a family). We always supported each other and always kept professionalism at top of our list,

I enjoyed my supervisors, I didn't mind working late or on the weekends. Sometimes I worked on the holidays or even from home! I was a committed employee.

The only reason why I left was for the teaching position. It's a good feeling to know that if I ever wanted tor return they would keep a seat open for me.
good.
special (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 6, 2014
like all thing about my job.it mobile have to go to people house and take picture of what the ins want it.
Very good job, love meeting new people and helping out
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OhioNovember 15, 2013
I love working in this field, I get to learn, and get experience in what I do. I am always on the move to the next job, it keeps me busy.
Pros
meeting people
Cons
sometime in the cold