OnTrac Employee Reviews

horrible company
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Atwater, CAOctober 17, 2018
On trac is the worst company I have ever worked for. My checks never seemed to be the correct amount and I feel the boss was skimming money from everyone there.
Not worth it.
Didn’t even do what I was hired for. (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAOctober 12, 2018
The hours I was told when hired were not given to me after orientation. Kept being moved around which was annoying and sometimes it was just for 15 minutes. Breaks are given randomly, but one time a 10 minute break was given 20 minutes before lunch. Told I’d be working 1-5 but then it went down to 1:30 to 4:30 yet lunch is given at 4pm. Over all don’t work here unless you have a love for boxes, going home dead from only working part time of a part time job, and even being told to work faster when you’ve already been busting your a**. The schedule is in constant change just to give you less hours and no breaks. Pizza is also given on Sundays but people will take a whole pizza as if they haven’t eaten in months, not thinking anyone else wants to eat.
Pros
Water
Cons
The whole company
Productive and good atmosphere in the workplace
Delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAOctober 4, 2018
Ontrac is a very good place to work at but the only down side of it ,is you don’t get any benefits so In the long run it’s not worth it. The pay is great .
Call Center Work
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZOctober 2, 2018
Their training is complex and make sure you understand the quality of work expected from you. Time on the phones can be draining. They are happy to promote from within so there is a lot of growth potential.

The culture all depends on the team leader you have, the more engaged the leader the more fun they try to create. Management is very approachable and you are encouraged to go to them for any needs.
Pros
there is free beverages and some food
Cons
pay is low, days are long and draining
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAOctober 1, 2018
Ontrac is a good company ,productive and fun. Workers get along and help each other, communication skills and integrity, fast learning experience when doing delivery
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Driving 8hrs plus
It is a very physical demanding job
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 30, 2018
-it is a fast pace work place
-dealing with a lot of unloading and loading trailers
-it is a pretty heavy job in my opinion
-I have to manually move a pallet that is very very heavy.
Pros
Above minimum wage rate
Cons
Fast pace, heavy work
A productive work place, the work comuity is friendly and engaging, they make you feel welcomed and come to you as a friend
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORSeptember 26, 2018
I would say ontrac is a great place to work if you want a lot of hours and can move around all day, it gets stressful when you don’t know the addresses or if you can’t organize your route the right way.
Pros
Pays for gas (sometimes)
Cons
Frequent running, dog attacks
Relax, nice work environment
Midnight Sorter (Current Employee) –  Fontana, caSeptember 19, 2018
Currently working here. The pay is good , overtime is given if asked for. Always keeping a good pace, you never run out of things to do , your always busy. Nice coworkers, learn to work together. Mangers are amazing.
Independent Contractors Job
Truck Driver (Class "A") (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 17, 2018
I worked for them as a line haul driver and a delivery driver both as an employee. I worked for them at a time when they decided to change their business model from employee drivers to independent contractors. I chose not to be an independent contractor because I felt the compensation was lacking for the increased risk and responsibility that was assumed.
Nice between school
Sorter/Unloader (Current Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 17, 2018
Nice place to work part time while you go to school . So aspects of the job require the ability to lift heavy objects or move at a quick pace without making a mistake. You really only have three letters to look for when sorting. It's pretty easy.
Pros
Part time schedules
Cons
No ac in warehouse
Decent place to work but needs more organization
Sort Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 13, 2018
Ontrac can be an awesome place to work. At times its a little hard because of the organizational skills throughout the company do not match from building to building.
Worst job ever
PM Sorter/former lead (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVSeptember 13, 2018
I loved my job... But they made my life miserable.. They have their favorites that are the only ones that achieve advancement. They treat you like slaves and talk very rudely cursing at you. I worked there 2 years until I couldn't take it anymore... Would never wish that on anybody.
Benefits
Cons
Very poor cutthroat management
productive and lots of responsibility
Administrative Assistant / Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CA 90040September 11, 2018
There were times where it would get really busy we would have too multitask . For example I would have to answer phone calls to direct drivers to the proper destinations. By giving them the correct address. As well we had drivers at the window handing or I'd give them paper work for them to get ready to drive to there location. As well as communicating with ware house managers on any incidents with loads. I think the hardest part of my job was answering phone calls with driver who had trouble speaking English or Spanish, but I still made my best effort to understand an communicate with them. The most enjoyable part was working with my coworker and helping each other out to not get overwhelmed .
OnTrac
Chandler Customer Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZSeptember 10, 2018
Such a great company just a few slips. Loved training, the monthly perks- birthday cake, popcorn weekly, etc. No problems just needed more individually.
it was a large company
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 10, 2018
For what I had to pay for the lease of my vehicle ,plus commercial insurance ,plus gas everyday in the vehicle ,I had very little profit for myself . so I had to let the position go .
Cons
long hours to deliver every package . must know zip codes
Productive company
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CASeptember 7, 2018
Great place to work, management is very understanding especially for people with families. Great coworkers, morning shift leave you an open schedule for the rest of your day
Pros
Open scbedule
Cons
Short bream
Postive enviornment
Ontrac (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 7, 2018
Working here was one of the best jobs I've had in my life. Really enjoy delivering people's packages and seeing the satisfaction in their face when the package is on time.
Pros
Long lunch breaks
Cons
Alot of deliveries
It's okay
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 5, 2018
Initially it seemed that a good work ethic wasn't appreciated. The moment you took on more work, it became an expectation of you, while others were allowed to continue doing as little as they could.
After a while, I've moved up in the company, which is nice.
good starting point
Assistant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Petaluma, CASeptember 2, 2018
I worked for Ontrac for about 8 months. Its a great company to introduce you to the warehouse/delivery industry. While i was there i could not ask for a better managing staff who worked wit me with the outside things of life going on, very understanding and accommodating. I truly enjoyed seeing my co-workers everyday. I left per the fact that there is really no room for opportunity to advance with in the company. even if you apply for positions in other facilities you are qualified for. so the room for advancement in my opinion only happens with in the facility you work in, so if there is no where to go you stay in the same spot with no raises either. Great people, relaxed work environment sometimes a little to relaxed. Its a great place to start.
Pros
relaxing environment, good people to work with, always get your 40
Cons
health benefits, shifts, poor company policies, no growth
Fast paced and different every day
Special Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 27, 2018
You have to have a certain level pride for customer service to work this job and not let it stress you out. People get very impatient when it comes to their packages and its your job to help them find solutions when things are lost or missing. I worked in the special accounts department and was in charge of monitoring packages for high volume accounts. However with so many switches in management, department polices and people leaving their positions the special accounts group now had to do both the work they are designated and that of those who worked in the mass customer service. All in all I do miss my job with Ontrac, however that may be because I got lucky and the group I worked with were a great bunch of people.
Pros
Occasional lunches for the staff
Cons
point system for sick days, monitored bathroom breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OnTrac. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about