Ontrak
Happiness rating is 58 out of 100

Ontrak Employee Reviews

United States114 reviews

Great vision, constantly changing aspects of the job

The hardest part of the job besides surviving 3 layoffs has been the constantly changing upper management, great ideas that don't get time to implement, seems like there's constantly changing priorities

New management is bad they are monsters

Nurse supervisors micromanage every second now. They have turned the company into a less desirable place to work. Our calls and each minute is judged.

Pros

Good pay I suppose

Cons

Micromanaged

Ontrak insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging

New leadership destroyed the company

Once new leadership came to ontrak, it put so much unnnecessary pressure on network management. They made so many changes to the department and put unqualified individuals in leadership positions and destroyed all of the progress

inacessible management and co workers...hated it

it was a horrible place to work, inacessible management, poor training, communication with the team , seriously wanting.this place was not worth going to

Pros

close to home

Cons

lack of support

Loved Ontrak but many negatives

I loved working at Ontrak. When I started I had a very good supervisor who cared about her staff. Many changes came about and 4 layoffs in 1 year was very stressful for staff and there was absolutely no support nor acknowledgment of the.needs of their employees. I’m sure I have PTSD from this company. Beware is all I have to say. You are tethered to the phone for 10 hours.

Good job but we all got laid off suddenly.

I enjoyed working there. Something happened with the owner or the company and we all got laid off. Not sure what really happened. One day we were working and then nothing.

Unstable. Never know when the next layoff is coming.

Massive layoffs down to a skeleton crew from what it was. Used to be a great place to work until they started doing layoffs and shifting managers around. Turned into micro managing and a 3 ring circus.

Pros

Cons

Unstable

Was good till it went downhill

It was great working from home and my COC boss was amazing and most of my team of COC were all like a family. Other than that the company has serious issues, no where to move up, micromanaging, and upper management didn’t care about anyone but themselves. The CEO only cares about himself and his lifestyle and the bling of what he could flash around to everyone. I am glad I was let go cause I found the perfect job.

Pros

work from home, COC boss

Cons

everything else

Started strong with a good mission, innovation

Loved my job as a Care Coach, supervisor was wonderful, but management ruined a good thing. I have lost trust in what they say. Stressful, ever changing demands and looming layoffs result in change fatigue and survival mode. Ironic given that we help our members navigate such difficulties.

Pros

Remote

Cons

Low integrity

Wow

I did amazing and made good money, but they were greedy and are losing all we worked so hard for. Rock bottom seems we’re they are headed. Very sad to see them help so many lives, then cause so many to lose what they thought was a secure income.

At death’s door knocking loudly

Lost major customers, laid off loyal key employees.Many remaining key employees then left. Insiders dumped stock for months. More debt than revenue.

Pros

Was a great mission.

Cons

Had a great business model, but did not adapt to customer needs… so customers left.

Laid off great employees again!

Company laid off employees again with absolutely no notice at all. Had several meetings months before this and the higher ups was directly asked if lay offs was in the future. Their answer was always no. Laying off people right before the holidays is extremely rude. Not to mention how cold they were about it. I will never recommend working for them or using their services to anyone or any company. I feel bad for those still with the company thinking it won’t happen to them next.

Pros

Got to be at home

Cons

Short breaks, several useless meetings, poor management, popularity contest

Member focused and supportive work environment

My supervisor was amazing, as was the director for our care community. I felt recognized for my value and contributions. My role was mostly autonomous and I could plan my day according to my schedule. As we began to meet resistance with insurance companies things started to feel unstable. There were layoffs and despite sharing what they knew of next steps, we could all feel the pressure & uncertainty of constant change and the unknown.

Pros

Positive colleagues, flexibility, member focused

Cons

Increased workload, constant change, uncertainty of job stability

Mass Lay-Offs, Micro managing, no job security

The beginning of time at Ontrak was good, although you are micromanaged with a "script" and the company feels scammy. There was a mass lay-off, some given 15 min notice, others given 4 months notice, but the entire workplace culture changed after that. Management became secretive, micro managing became even worse, and it was not fun anymore at all. Wouldn't recommend---no job security.

Pros

work from home

Cons

mico-managed, toxic culture

Interesting job

Loved the fact that we were given the opportunity to spend enough time with the member and not feel rushed. The program did a great job with putting the member first.

OnTrak

Not the job I had hoped for, atmosphere changed with new CEO. Upper management participated rarely, middle management same. I would not work for them again.

Pros

Wfh

Good Company, unstable employment

The company rates a 5 across all areas, except security. Unfortunately, the company had to lay off half the staff due to losing a big contract. It's too bad that I was one of those staff members. The team I was on was terrific, inclusive, helpful and supportive. I had biweekly checkins with my supervisor and weekly team meetings. Once a month we met as a company for a zoom meeting.

Pros

team support, inclusivity, room for growth

Cons

needs to not depend on one contract to keep company afloat.

excellent place to work

Enjoyed working for this company. work life balance is great. Great culture. first job that I loved all the people I worked with. Truly caring company.

Pros

Company gives a lot of time off and the people you work with are fantastic and helpful!

Cons

recent layoffs at the company.

Innovative and collaborative environment.

Enjoyed connecting with my members and anticipating their needs. Never felt like this was negatively measured. More recent changes coming to light where time being spent is more marginalized, therefore feeling a bit differently than I did when I was first hired. Leadership is extremely competent but also questionable at times.

Pros

Excellent pay and benfits

Cons

Currently minimal job security, questionable leadership and objectives.

Not secure and confusing culture

There is a lot of talk of positivity and inclusivity from higher ups but the moment you question anything that is being done wrong you are likely to be fired on the spot. I’ve seen it happen and it’s sad and unfair. Also profits seem to be more important than actually meeting members needs. A pro of this job is you work from home and do meet some nice members but that is about it.

Pros

Cons

No room to voice your opinions. No job security and could be fired or laid off in a moments notice

Enjoy coworkers and the company mission

The support from coworkers has always been amazing. The desire to help our members is shared across the company. The organization has gone through many changes - but that is a constant here. Some have been positive and some negative. But even with the negatives I have felt we try to improve for the next time. Working from home is perfect for me. Compensation is above average in my area.

Pros

Work from home, coaching classes, good compensation, excellent coworkers

Cons

Lots of changes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ontrak. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Ontrak with

Learn about Ontrak in popular locations

• Ontrak