Onward Employee Review

Easy, but hot place to work.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INDecember 26, 2013
A typical day at work would be to show up within 10 min of your shift, and wait for the meeting to begin, so the production day could begin.
I learned that the paint line had a hard time keeping up with the assembly line. The management there was awesome. The co-workers where as well awesome, and easy to talk to. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the race track, and the most enjoyable part was the sweating/ weight loss.
Pros
Working on the assembley line was fast paced, but easy.
Cons
The water container had some funk in it...

Other Onward Employee Reviews

Like the ppl i worked with they helped alot
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNDecember 17, 2018
They where a fast pace company who helped with any problems you had and helped you get them fixed or help you find the items you were needing. Pay wasnt that great but it payed the bills.
People were good there
Paint Tech (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INOctober 3, 2018
I loved my job there. I loved the people i worked with. Got my ex a job there after me being there for so long and we had issues and he need up sleeping with my boss which ened up costing me my job. I would go back to Onward now that shes no longer there. It's not always fast pasted there but can be at times. I loved training other painters and loved being the paint Tech
Pros
2 10 min breaks an 1 25 min break.
Cons
takes forever to be hired in