Onward Employee Review

Poor Culture
CNC Operator, Brake Press, Quality Inspection (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INMay 28, 2017
Everyone there hated working there. Not a single person enjoyed their time there. People who had worked there for years would advice you to get out as soon as possible. It was extremely hostile as everyone wanted to protect their own spots and would betray your trust in a heart beat. Supervisors repeatedly broke rules. Supervisor would give you a 30-minute orientation and then have no positions available for you for several days because no one there was capable of training you, unless you were an attractive female, then he would give a full 8 hour orientation. Absolutely awful atmosphere and poor culture. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
Pros
Work was fast pace but very relaxed, production area was extremely clean
Cons
Horrible attitudes, bad atmosphere, questionable management

Other Onward Employee Reviews

Like the ppl i worked with they helped alot
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNDecember 17, 2018
They where a fast pace company who helped with any problems you had and helped you get them fixed or help you find the items you were needing. Pay wasnt that great but it payed the bills.
People were good there
Paint Tech (Former Employee) –  Huntington, INOctober 3, 2018
I loved my job there. I loved the people i worked with. Got my ex a job there after me being there for so long and we had issues and he need up sleeping with my boss which ened up costing me my job. I would go back to Onward now that shes no longer there. It's not always fast pasted there but can be at times. I loved training other painters and loved being the paint Tech
Pros
2 10 min breaks an 1 25 min break.
Cons
takes forever to be hired in