Open Systems Healthcare

Open Systems Healthcare Employee Reviews

No communication
I not happy on how they treat their caregivers .. and there is no communication skills and they seem to not know what all is going on... I’m not happy
It was ok
I just really did not like the job. It was not for me. You have to do to much for a very little pay. I left the job for another job. That paid well for little work.
Es una buena agencia
Creo que sería bueno el incremento del pago, ya que comparada con otras agencias, no es muy bueno
Office members are wonderful people but they don’t pay well
I enjoyed working for open systems because the patients, family and staff members were wonderful; however it doesn’t pay well. Most patients require a lot of assistance and for a registered nurse with over 4 years of experience and bachelors degrees it wasn’t worth it.
Don’t recommend no one at this place I only have one client now because the staff told me I make more then them
I’ve been at open System for all most three years and I’ve referred friends there as well the staff was good at the beginning but the new staff there are very unprofessional and rude.lack of communication and unorganized.I don’t recommend know one to work at open System once you’ve reached an certain amount of hours they told me I make to much and the company can’t afford to

pay .so they stop you from working with others clients.
Need some work! But it okay job
This job can do better with there employees a up grade
medical supplies could be much better and give there employees a higher pay rate .

Have monthly meeting with employees! So we can make make it a better place of going to are Clients house and are co-works . More benefits.
I learn alot from different clients and their health issues and needs
Open system is a good company the only downfall they have is not letting the nurse aides know what the clients issues and needs are and medical issues
Ambiente de trabajo bueno
Trabaje por unos años con ellos y solo q el salario bajo en lo demás nuca tuve problemas respondían bien en cualquier dificultad
Company that keeps up with the times
This company is with the times! It’s 2019 and OSH grows each year! This company makes you feel supported and offer lots of benefits outside of your typical PTO and 401k.
Idk
They keep calling you after hours with opportunities for other people to be a home Health Aide for. They're offices are also very stretched within the states, so you could be driving up to 5 hours to go for interviews, or dropping off important documents.
Flexible but unstable and no integrity
The staff that worked for this company at North Pointe in Seven Fields Pennsylvania were liars and deceived the unemployment laws. They are not for clients or employees and cannot be trusted.
$7.25 per hour
this place is a waste of time they have no cases and no jobs, they will get you to come in then take your drivers license social security card, i-9 form, w-4 form, make copies, and then there is no work...they want you to fill out welfare forms so they can get tax credits, when I said I am not on welfare they filled it out for me, and said to sign the form or I cannot work.
Productive and fun to work for them
I have no complaints about working for opensystem healthcare. The staff are polite and friendly and when you ask for a pay increase you get it and they work around your schedule.
Not Bad
Some Inefficient and rude and biased office workers. But a good company to work with in the field while with clients. Recommend for a good starter job in the field. There were two abusive caretakers for this company, and I was not treated fairy because I reported them to management and had to contact the main office in Philadelphia. But once your working with clients for this company it's a blast and a good time. I dreaded coming into the main office. Overall, the best part of the job is working with the clients and the simplicity of the paperwork. 7/10 rating. I recommend.
Pros
Easy paperwork and well prepared information going to clients
Cons
Dreaded Office Visits, and some shady caretakers
Open systems
Nice company to work for ,when hours are available, my hours were 9 hours a week ahhh,my client was wonderful, we got to know each other and enjoyed our time together
Unorganized
I have had many instances where there's lack of communication with myself and between in office reps. ,
There have been delays in important time record keeping.

They also come off unorganized at times.
Good company to work with
Taking care of people is something that I am good at and like. You go out to peoples homes and assist them when they need to be assisted. It could be just cooking meals, cleaning, just being there to talk to someone. Great place to work if you like helping people.
Undecided
Truthfully, I am undecided on whether to stay with OSH or not. I work at their Bethlehem office and the place is very clean.

Although, I wish they would all communicate WAY better. It gets frustrating when one person calls you to ask a question & then moments later someone else is calling you asking the same question. They say not to use your phone during a shift, then they call you during one. 👀
Horrible
These people don’t care about the clients they serve and the people they hire are horrible and should never work in healthcare. They absolutely are one of if not the worst healthcare system in the area. My mom was a client and I was a worker. They are out right horrible. The people they hire don’t do their jobs and the people that do their jobs get paid less then the ones that do. They can’t even staff the shifts the right way.
I’ve worked for this company 3yrs and have been harassed about my pay which they agreed to start pay 11.00 now I’m forced to take a pay decrease 9.25
Was forced to take a $2.25 pay cut as my consumer got ill and needed more care. I feel they should have been more concerned with the best care I can give the consumer rather than the lack of pay they were receiving. I’m leaving the company after 31/2 years and going to another who feels the consumer is more important than money
Poor management
This job is only good as a second job recruiters aren’t very consistent you’ll bounce around a lot. Very poor communication you’ll always have to call them and stay up on your hours. Keep a paper trail.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay and management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Open Systems Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5
2.6
2.9
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight