Open Systems Healthcare

Open Systems Healthcare Management reviews

Not Bad
Some Inefficient and rude and biased office workers. But a good company to work with in the field while with clients. Recommend for a good starter job in the field. There were two abusive caretakers for this company, and I was not treated fairy because I reported them to management and had to contact the main office in Philadelphia. But once your working with clients for this company it's a blast and a good time. I dreaded coming into the main office. Overall, the best part of the job is working with the clients and the simplicity of the paperwork. 7/10 rating. I recommend.
Pros
Easy paperwork and well prepared information going to clients
Cons
Dreaded Office Visits, and some shady caretakers
Flexible but unstable and no integrity
The staff that worked for this company at North Pointe in Seven Fields Pennsylvania were liars and deceived the unemployment laws. They are not for clients or employees and cannot be trusted.
Unorganized
I have had many instances where there's lack of communication with myself and between in office reps. ,
There have been delays in important time record keeping.

They also come off unorganized at times.
Horrible
These people don’t care about the clients they serve and the people they hire are horrible and should never work in healthcare. They absolutely are one of if not the worst healthcare system in the area. My mom was a client and I was a worker. They are out right horrible. The people they hire don’t do their jobs and the people that do their jobs get paid less then the ones that do. They can’t even staff the shifts the right way.
I’ve worked for this company 3yrs and have been harassed about my pay which they agreed to start pay 11.00 now I’m forced to take a pay decrease 9.25
Was forced to take a $2.25 pay cut as my consumer got ill and needed more care. I feel they should have been more concerned with the best care I can give the consumer rather than the lack of pay they were receiving. I’m leaving the company after 31/2 years and going to another who feels the consumer is more important than money
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Poor management
This job is only good as a second job recruiters aren’t very consistent you’ll bounce around a lot. Very poor communication you’ll always have to call them and stay up on your hours. Keep a paper trail.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay and management
What a joke
First off they have no clue any real healthcare rules- tried to tell me my tb results are wrong and would have to spend another 150 to get them done over again . When in reality they where done all within hospital guidelines- management talks about people they send you to un safe houses- not area wise but houses that are literally falling apart and the resident shouldn’t even be living in. Pay is cheap and ridiculous
Why I dont Work here anymore.
It was a nice job but when management didn’t think about me when they assigned me to a client that was 400lbs that I had to help get up w/out any assistances & Im only 110lbs. I just didn’t think that was fair. They should of heard my side of the story before firing me🤷🏽‍♀️
great staff
Its a great company to work for they really keep in touch with you regarding communication and there's always someone on call 24/7.. Hopefully they can increase the pay rate.
Pros
great communication skills always wiling to help employee
Horrible place to work. Poorly run agency
Upper management is terrible. Definitely plays favorites and is very unprofessional. I have worked for several other agencies and these people have no idea what they are doing.
Pros
Clients are great
Cons
Agency is destined to fail
Great place to work. Very understanding of personal issues and shows empathy to all employees during difficult times. Management is great and gives lots of praise and highlights accomplishments as well as jobs well done. Sales driven workplace. Work culture is fun and relaxed
Pros
Volunteer Time Off, Management, Travel, Reimbursment
Cons
Healthcare Benefits are pricy
N/a
Very unprofessional. Communication skills are poor. I don't see the company being around to long. Should communicate more with clients in keeping them in the loop on things.
Not great
Not that great i felt unappreciated lack of action from all sides. Poor. Seemed to care, though...but i never felt needed here or supported in ways that would have really made everything much better
Horrible management
The company would be a lot better if they appreciated their healthcare workers just as much as they did management!! If you have the opportunity to work for another company please do so.
No work life balance
They expect the recruiters to do all the work and assume we have no life outside of the office. The on call phone system is terrible and more people in the office should be doing it but they believe they are too good for it. Management only cares about themselves and you are never praised for the work you do, only punished for what you are unable to do.
Busy place to work
Great company to work for. Pay lacks for what you have to deal with. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a job starting in the healthcare field.
Pros
Cons
Pay Rate
Productive workday and friendly place to work
It was a great workplace for newly licensed nursing assistants and home health aides. Flexible hours and time management was important for me and the job fulfilled that need perfectly.
Great job for high school grads
Poor management team with the exception of one placement coordinator, poor communication within placement coordinators, caregivers and management. Good employment for high school grads. No room for advancement.
Hard to Advance in Work
You are stuck in an endless routine, and will receive minimal pay never to get a raise based on your work ethic, it doesn't matter. They will ignore you if need be. They will constantly call you trying to fill a shift, but it's only because they have to.
Pros
Direct Deposit, pay you on time.
Cons
insufficient Pay, childish management, no Communication, time sheets are a pain.
Management staff immature.
The office staff need to have training. The women are young and immature. They black balled me for quitting. She told my new employer not to hire me because I was a problem. They never fired me because my clients liked having me as a caregiver. I would not want to work for these women in this office again.
Pros
Dont know
Cons
They punish you
Unwilling to help anyone make something for themselves
Inadequate company with lazy incompetent workers in the office getting paid well to make constant mistakes. If you are a care give they just screw you. No advancement options and no Chance at a raise of any sort. Asking for time off is painful request 3 weeks ahead and have to remind then all the way up till the day you need.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Poor management, low pay rate, no advancement, poor health coverage
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Open Systems Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6
2.6
2.9
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
2.8Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight