Opener Employee Reviews

Got to see some cool stuff
Packer (Former Employee) –  Guilderland, NYJanuary 8, 2019
Opened packing for stampers to stamp the product for clients like sunglasses, banks, all sort of cool party things,

manager was awesome, he would joke with us as he walked around because it was a super fast pace to work
I've learned their are really great places to work
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Pay
fun and relaxing place to work
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 23, 2018
well it was a great place to work I enjoyed making pizza, prepping the fresh veggies, everyday is basically the same prep cheese sheet out dough, make dough, and about once or twice a week make cookie dough.
The hardest part of the job is to finish all the duties with-in 4 to 5 hours.
Pros
get discount
Cons
get in trouble for not being time effecent
Opening Building
OPENING SUPERVISOR / LEAD TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJOctober 11, 2018
Easy job that allows the communication and relationship with the children and parents.
The only thing was getting up early with a baby and getting to work before everyone else.
great employee and lower management
Calling potential clients and pitching sales (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PA 17603April 4, 2018
Job was easy for me it was a call center sales pitching job. But the upper management had a visible drug problem. Many employee would go to NA meetings on breaks and return to work on suppressants but the higher management was visibly and vocally still using. It was a summer job.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
upper management was unprofessional
It was satisfactory
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTAugust 25, 2017
I learned more about handling money, using a register, and understood the responsibility of opening a store. I earned the trust of managers, and was able to grow from working here.
Professional Work Environment
Planet Fitness (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTAugust 2, 2017
A typical day at work will include helping customers, sales, and general cleaning maintenance. I have learned discipline and have built a strong work ethic knowing that there is a set schedule that should be completed by the end of the work shift. The management is open to daily discussion about the work day and friendly in assisting training when needed. The workplace culture is team based. The hardest part of the job is the customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job is
Pros
Training, free lunches
Cons
Rude customers
fun but can be overwhelming sometimes
Cashier, Taco Bell (Current Employee) –  Mineral Wells, TXJuly 26, 2017
1. Learned how to use a register
2. Hardest part is when we get angry customers we try to fix it but they still continue to argue with us.
3. I enjoy working with my friends and i have gotten close to them.
Pros
working with friends
Cons
no vacation paid off, no benefits
attorney
Bartender/ Hostess (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAMay 24, 2017
I apologize but it is my personal opinion not to post on social media any opinion good or bad about any companies weather I have worked for them or not this is not a good business practice to follow
Good company
Opener (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 31, 2016
Needing full-time with benefits. Job is currently temp to hire. Working through Stiver's Staffing. Appointed to Clinical Reference Lab. Great people and relax atmosphere.
very fun and fast paced environment
Baker, Crew member (Current Employee) –  Liverpool, NYNovember 27, 2016
The hardest part of the job is being able to keep up with customers and but when taught correctly then keeping up just comes average to you. Its key to know that not only do you have to move fast but still be completely efficient in what you are doing and ensuring that the customer is completely satisfied when they leave the restaurant. Working in a fast food restaurant means that you will always be working as a team and without team work then the employees cant be at their best.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
going into work at 4 in the morning
Complaint
LPA, Administrative Assistant, Loan Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lansdale, PAOctober 25, 2016
I was told I could work from home, would have set hours, receive compensation for any loan that worked on and had plenty of room for growth. I have not received anything that I was promised and I am ready to move on.
Pros
Amazing Co-Workers
It was okay
Opener (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAAugust 12, 2016
Its good if you want to expand upon your sales experience. Decent pay. No advancement opportunity's. Needs better management. Otherwise, its okay.....
Getting store ready to open
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Maineville, OHAugust 5, 2016
In a typical work day, I get to the store first and disable the alarm then begin to make the food by starting to pour water in the in spaghetti cooker and putting other materials into the steamer. When the delivery truck gets to the store I begin sorting items where they are supposed to be placed. Then finish the spaghetti and lay hot dogs down and begin making the chili. While the chili is cooking I begin shredding the cheese for the day. This is when the manager and servers come in to prepare the rest of the store for operation.
Fast Food
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Roanoke VaJanuary 7, 2016
I go in every day by 5am to prep food and the restaurant to open for the day. After making sure that everything is done and customers can begin to receive fresh hot food my self and the other Opening person would then open restaurant and serve customers. You often wind up doing double duty such as running register and doing Prep or making sandwiches, this might only be for a short period of time until that position comes in or if they have called out it might be a very busy morning for the two of you at least until others start to show up. An average day can be good or it can be like you are back in high school all over again. I really think the only thing truly good about this job was the customers. New management has taken over this place now I sincerely hope that they can make it what it use to be. I use to be proud to say that I worked there now I would rather not.
Pros
Free Drinks, Discounted Food.
Cons
No Benifits, Under appreciated, Low Pay
Great friendly environments.
Vendor, sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAJuly 26, 2015
Traveling, meeting new people, learned how to invoice. Learned about different cigars and became fond of the smell. Lovely owner and co-workers.
busy workplace
L>S> Reconveyance Rp II (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville,FlJuly 26, 2015
making calls to borrowers, and third parties in reference to subornation request on internal/external home equity loans
Pros
department luncheons
Productive and fun work place
Sales Opener (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 21, 2015
Delivered and prepared sales talks, reading from a script that described products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
I handling complaints, settled disputes, and resolved grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiated with others. Basically, I thrived in adversity. I used it to solidify relationships and differentiate myself. Everyday on the job I was amply prepared, also was very able to talk about the reason for the call and what the company provided with confidence. I grew the ability to empathize with a given prospects, I was able to concentrate on the calls I was making and developed the ability to block out the distractions around me while on my shift. The most enjoyable part was making sure that i met my goal which was making a certain amount of calls per hour.
Company closed
Caregiver, Time 4 Tots (Former Employee) –  Clio, MIJuly 20, 2015
Company's name is actually Time 4 Tots. I would open the building at 5am and greet guests, take payments, write receipts. I would care for the children and give them breakfast. I got along well with all my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was that you can not reason with children. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I felt as though I made a difference in a child's life.
Pros
Very laid back atmosphere
Cons
Illegal activities by owner caused business to be closed.
Fun place to work
Lead Teacher, Child Time (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHMay 15, 2015
The management team was nice. The working environment was laid back, we were like a family. Loved the children. There were never two days the same so you were never bored. I enjoyed working there!
Pros
It was a rewarding job
Cons
benefits could have been better
Great place to work but no job security
Jr. Processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAOctober 22, 2014
good place to work . don't plan on a long term job. Don't have to pay for healthcare if your single