Operational Intelligence LLC

Operational Intelligence LLC Employee Reviews

Defense Contractor
Highly skilled employees working in a error-free environment. I was a mission planner at Beale AFB. This was a very visible, important, job. There is a mix of multiple contractors.
Great Company
Great Company to work for as a contractor for the Department of Defense at Offutt AFB Nebraksa. I would work for this company again in a heart beat any day of the week.
Enjoyed the Job
I definitely enjoyed working for OI, LLC. The only issue was that I was located in Reston, VA while my family lived in Texas. The benefits were good with the potential to double salary when deployed. The separation with my family ultimately influenced my resignation.
Overall - not a good place for employees.
The company strives to obtain adequate positions as a sub-contractor, but are at the mercy of other contracting agencies when addressing the personal career enhancing needs of their employees. This can be very difficult when monies runs out of one contract and they have no additional positions for the employee affected. Essentially, if there is no position, the person is let go. This is not very encouraging for potential employees when looking for employment at this or many like companies.
Pros
Nice people meaning to do good.
Cons
Few contracts
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Hands off professional evironment
I would work back at Operational Intelligence LLC anyday. I was able to deploy and continue to support the greatest military in the world.
Pros
Good benefits
Small but Good
doesn't have some benefits that some of the larger companies offer but overall, the pay is often better than those offered by larger companies. Anthem is pretty lousy for Dental, they don't cover some basic services (e.g., fillings). Company doesn't pay for more education or training and doesn't have allocated sick day pay. If you're sick, its your PTO. Lot's of companies do the same, however, it's only the larger companies that offer sick pay, I have found.
Pros
great people
Cons
some benefits that others offer missing
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Operational Intelligence LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3