OpTech LLC Employee Reviews

Great Collegial team/enviroment & culture
Director Customer Experience (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 30, 2018
Optech from all corners of the corporation is one terrific place. People are genuine, like to work and play hard and its a real joy to come to work daily..
Pros
Just fun to see smiles working so hard not the norm in most corps..
A Positive and Growing Orgnaization
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIApril 30, 2018
*Work sometimes is extensive but always Challenges are special
*Learned to manage time and a lot on Recruitment and consulting
*Company's President and CEO Ronia is one of the best in the industry and she is always supportive to employees.
* Wonderful and friendly work place and no pressure unless you are a very poor or low performer
* Multitasking is something is the Hardest Part as the job demands
* Most enjoyable part of work is they are very employee friendly and they address to our issues and always supports mutual growth
Pros
work culture, Colleagues, Learning, Etc.
Cons
Long work hours
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIApril 30, 2018
I love the culture and work environment. We are provided with great tools to utilized in being successful. I appreciate that management values the input of all team members.
Working at OpTech
Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIApril 30, 2018
I thoroughly enjoy working in OpTech's office. The environment is alive, positive, and pro-active. The people are kind, caring, and hard working. I am grateful to be here now. There is so much opportunity for growth here!
Great Culture and Group of People
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIApril 30, 2018
OpTech is a fantastic company. Since I have been here, I have had the opportunity to implement new initiatives, as well as work with and collaborate with highly talented people. OpTech has a fantastic culture. We have regular staff events that make the workplace fun and allows for us to get to know one another better. This camaraderie really adds to the collaboration efforts on projects and in hitting our targeted goals.

OpTech also believes strongly in work-life balance. I love that I have time with my family and feel like the workload is perfect. It's fast-paced so the day goes quickly.
Pros
Work-life balance, career growth, skills training, fun, great group of people, lots of laughter, relaxed atmosphere
Great place to work at!
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  OpTech, Troy, MIDecember 18, 2017
I have worked at OpTech for over 3 years. The people here genuinely care about your well-being and it is a wonderful place to work at. It is very fast-paced and challenging but also rewarding as well. It has an open culture and management often listens to employees input.

OpTech is a great place to work:
-Beautiful brand new headquarter office
- Exciting and innovative use of technology
- Fun work environment with great people
- Work hard/play hard mentality
-Ping pong tables and numerous fun events throughout the year
Pros
Good culture, fun environment, nice office
Cons
Healthcare is expensive
Caring for Employees
Intern (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 28, 2017
Optech was the perfect place for me to have an internship at and get work experience. I loved how much they cared for their employees and valued a good work life balance.
Pros
monthly lunchens
Cons
routinely
Fun workplace with new location
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Troy, MISeptember 27, 2016
Love the people. The company is growing at an amazing pace. Awesome new building just built to suit.Training and upper management leave something to be desired but an overall great company
Admin Analyst
Administrative Analyst (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 17, 2015
Worked for them for about a month absolutely wonderful staff. The company they placed me with was a good company but the department was the worst a lot of back stabbing and clicks (all in who you know). The manager, director, and Admin of the Revue Department (at BCBSM) all BFF's and if one didn't like you they all voted you out. So OpTech did not have my back when the Admin didn't like me I came to work one day worked the whole day and told me to come down to the lobby. Didn't even let me get all my stuff yes I would never work for either one of these companies again. THE WORST...
Pros
Cons
don't have your back
Good company
Senior Program Manager at Delphi Automotive (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 29, 2015
Take care of their people. Contact staff on customer sites. Benefits above average compared to others in Detroit area. Refreshing in today's business culture.
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Need better communications
Great team communication
System Benefit analyst (Current Employee) –  Detroit MichiganJune 23, 2015
Love my job. My job was very interesting there was never a dole moment. I learned something new everyday. It would be great if you received reviews on how well you are doing or if you need to improve in some areas.
Pros
Healthcare; floating holidays; free lunches and group get togethers
Cons
had to fight for a raise, not given the opportunity to change positions if your contact was up with that company, after three years vacation time is still on the hours your worked, need a better HR person who know what they are doing, work anywhere else besides downtown Detroit
Got to work in fun and upbeat Downtown Detroit
Systems Benefit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 10, 2015
The job I was assigned to as a contractor was interesting and the experience gained was good. Sadly, there was not much support from Optech or the company I was contracted to and eventually the best part of the day was when I got to go home. In 4 years I never received a progress report of any kind or a raise. If I asked for help I was yelled at and if I didn't ask for help I was yelled at. It became very stressful.
Friendly and Helpful Staff
Portfolio Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIJuly 24, 2014
People of Optech were friendly and placed me in a fairly decent working environment.
Pros
Working with good people, geared towards diversity.
Cons
Not much growth or opportunities for advancement
Great People
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 22, 2014
This position was mainly VMS and I am not a VMS recruiter
The people were great just was not a good fit
Maximo/Maximo Enterprise Adapter Support
Deployment Manager (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 31, 2012
Primary Maximo and Maximo Enterprise Adapter support for DTE Energy. Administering
Maximo on an AIX platform in a Websphere environment used to deploy MAXIMO ear files. Administering Maximo Enterprise Adapter on two Windows 2000 Advanced Servers which are configured to communicate with the SAP system. Troubleshooting Maximo, MEA and Actuate reporting problems.

Participating on the Maximo MXE’s ( Maximo 6.0) upgrade team installing Maximo and configuring it to communicate with the SAP system on an AIX platform using Websphere. MXEs Build/Deploy Administrator for DTE Energy. Making screen changes to the MXEs application
Great Company to work for - truly values their employees.
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Auburn HillsDecember 6, 2011
Optech is a great company to work for. They value their employees and are often checking to see how we are doing. This is a contract company, so they are also checking with our managers to see how we are doing, how we can improve.