Opti Staffing Group Employee Reviews

Great Company to get involved with
Stocker/Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AK 99503October 2, 2018
This company is great. This company helps job seekers find employment whether it is temporary or otherwise. Very helpful especially if you are in desperate need of employment.
Loved working for Opti Staffing
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, OR 97035October 1, 2018
Every job I have had with Opti Staffing has been great, and I learned so much from my jobs with them. I was always busy on my job and got paid what I was worth.
Pros
good hours, pay, and great co-workers
Cons
permanent position
Great Staff and Management at Opti Staffing
Payroll/Contracts Administrator (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORSeptember 19, 2018
As a payroll administrator I processed weekly payroll, calculated and paid weekly payroll taxes, garnishments, and union dues.. Prepared and submitted certified payroll information. Complied with prevailing wage for multiple jobs. I also assisted with reception and front office management when needed.
Pros
Casual Office
Not the worst place to work
Administrative Assistant/Reception (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR 97220August 23, 2018
It's laid back with lots of perks around Christmas. People that worked there were overall pretty chill and nice. The work got boring and no advancements.
Working and gaing new skills everyday to get closer to my goals and dreams
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 25, 2018
A typical work day for me is fair and not too outraging. The management is and ethics are up to par. I always fulfill the obligations of the company and try to do more than what is expect of me. Sometimes when I take on new duties that I am unfamiliar with I challenge myself to rise above the challenge and I find it easy after a while because every second on the hour I become stronger and that the most enjoyable part of taking on new job leads.
Pros
Gain new skills and qualifications
Cons
Starting new duties that seems difficult
HR Assistant
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAJune 4, 2018
Recruit and hire qualified applicants to include compliance, advertising, recruiting, screening, testing and verifications. Conduct new employee orientation to inform you employee of the MID/DSA/commute to Seattle mission and values performance standards and policies and procedures, compensation and benefits.
Most unprofessional staffing agency I have ever worked with
None ya (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 3, 2018
Their communication skills are beyond poor. Sent me out to multiple interviews. Never even followed through with their client. I ended up following up a position I was very interested in since they failed to. Guess where I work. And not as a temp. This agency is a joke. Sad.
Pros
Cons
Theses people need to get it together. Very poor management
Friendly, Smiles, work hard to find you employment
Receptionist/Clerical Support (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 6, 2018
Opti was there for me when I needed a job. Very friendly and did there best for me.
Will always call them when looking for employment and will tell others to contact them if looking for work.
Good staff and work ethic
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 28, 2018
Good people and company to work for. Helped place a lot of people with temporary jobs. Good management and helpful with working with employees. Would recommend this employment agency.
If you haven't worked with Opti yet you are MISSING out!
Operations Recruiter (Former Employee) –  AnchorageMarch 9, 2018
I had the pleasure of working with Opti Staffing in the Anchorage office for a year as an operations recruiter and I absolutely loved working there! Before working with Opti I had no clue who they were but I am so glad I had the chance to run into them and work for them. I would still be there if I did not move to Tennessee. Opti Staffing is a great benefit not only to job seekers but it is a major benefit for the employers looking for qualified employees. Once you have worked with Opti Staffing on either side you are going to wish the word of ''Working with Opti Staffing is so amazing'' would have spread faster. Don't miss out on an opportunity to work with an not only an amazing company, an amazing group of people.
Working here
Sales (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 23, 2018
Great place to learn how to work on numerous things at one time. It helps with time management and that's invaluable at any job. The culture is fun and somewhere you enjoy going to work everyday.
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 14, 2018
Opti has a great attitude toward work and staffing. They believe in a work life balance, Because they hire people with no recruiting background there is a bit of turn over but those who can do it have a great life at Opti. Management and owners are amazing people. Very gratifying work. I can't say enough good things about the company.
Pros
Great people good pay and benefits
Cons
Lack of career advancement
Not Knowledgeable about their manufacturing clients
CNC MACHINIST (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORNovember 17, 2017
If your a Journeyman CNC Machinist, I would avoid this company unless it is your only option for short term work. Opti Staffing is not aware of the dynamics of their manufacturing clients.
Friendly Staff
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKNovember 1, 2017
Assignments are mostly office and medical related. Recruiters are good listeners and skilled in matching of your skills with their clients. If you worked hard and showed that you are a hard worker. They are going to put you in their top lists for temporary and long terms. They have top clients (employers) who pays minimum of $15 to $22. Just depends on yrs of experience.
Pros
On going assignments with same clients, health benefits, weekly pay and direct deposit
Cons
Stay consistent of your ideal work place
Interesting varitety of assignments.
Bass Pro Shop (Seasonal) Photographer (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 31, 2017
Good assignments but long gaps between work opportunities. I would want to continue with OPTI if only there were more assignments. They have been very positive in all our communications.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Too few assignments
It was a temp jobs
Phone entry (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKOctober 5, 2017
You go where they need you and not a lot to pick from as jobs go. I'm right now looking for work and no call have been made to me. Careful they may say it can lead to something else but didn't happen to me.
Huge waste of time
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 18, 2017
Spoke to gaberial and he flat out refused to even help. This place wants to keep people as temps to make there money. Don't waste your time here. They only care about then making money not about helping people looking for a job. If your looking for a good place that will help you try express employment
Pros
Cons
No future for a career
Great pay rate
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  AlaskaAugust 6, 2017
The pay was great $14.50 a hour their communication skills were bad with the company that we was working for which was CFI come get the hours right overtime
Excellent and fast job placement
Temporary Full-Time Accountant (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJuly 18, 2017
Everyday was different. I didn't know where I was going to be placed until hour before work started. I enjoyed working on my customer service working at different places throughout Anchorage area.
Pros
Everyday was not the same
Cons
All jobs were only temporaty
Good temp company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJuly 7, 2017
They have a great staff over there at OPTI. They will accept your application, set up interview and work with you to find a job. I would give them a thumbs up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Opti Staffing Group. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about