Opti Staffing Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Most unprofessional staffing agency I have ever worked with
None ya (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAMay 3, 2018
Their communication skills are beyond poor. Sent me out to multiple interviews. Never even followed through with their client. I ended up following up a position I was very interested in since they failed to. Guess where I work. And not as a temp. This agency is a joke. Sad.
Pros
Cons
Theses people need to get it together. Very poor management
Good staff and work ethic
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 28, 2018
Good people and company to work for. Helped place a lot of people with temporary jobs. Good management and helpful with working with employees. Would recommend this employment agency.
If you haven't worked with Opti yet you are MISSING out!
Operations Recruiter (Former Employee) –  AnchorageMarch 9, 2018
I had the pleasure of working with Opti Staffing in the Anchorage office for a year as an operations recruiter and I absolutely loved working there! Before working with Opti I had no clue who they were but I am so glad I had the chance to run into them and work for them. I would still be there if I did not move to Tennessee. Opti Staffing is a great benefit not only to job seekers but it is a major benefit for the employers looking for qualified employees. Once you have worked with Opti Staffing on either side you are going to wish the word of ''Working with Opti Staffing is so amazing'' would have spread faster. Don't miss out on an opportunity to work with an not only an amazing company, an amazing group of people.
Working here
Sales (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 23, 2018
Great place to learn how to work on numerous things at one time. It helps with time management and that's invaluable at any job. The culture is fun and somewhere you enjoy going to work everyday.
BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 14, 2018
Opti has a great attitude toward work and staffing. They believe in a work life balance, Because they hire people with no recruiting background there is a bit of turn over but those who can do it have a great life at Opti. Management and owners are amazing people. Very gratifying work. I can't say enough good things about the company.
Pros
Great people good pay and benefits
Cons
Lack of career advancement
Not Knowledgeable about their manufacturing clients
CNC MACHINIST (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORNovember 17, 2017
If your a Journeyman CNC Machinist, I would avoid this company unless it is your only option for short term work. Opti Staffing is not aware of the dynamics of their manufacturing clients.
Friendly Staff
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKNovember 1, 2017
Assignments are mostly office and medical related. Recruiters are good listeners and skilled in matching of your skills with their clients. If you worked hard and showed that you are a hard worker. They are going to put you in their top lists for temporary and long terms. They have top clients (employers) who pays minimum of $15 to $22. Just depends on yrs of experience.
Pros
On going assignments with same clients, health benefits, weekly pay and direct deposit
Cons
Stay consistent of your ideal work place
Interesting varitety of assignments.
Bass Pro Shop (Seasonal) Photographer (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAOctober 31, 2017
Good assignments but long gaps between work opportunities. I would want to continue with OPTI if only there were more assignments. They have been very positive in all our communications.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Too few assignments
It was a temp jobs
Phone entry (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKOctober 5, 2017
You go where they need you and not a lot to pick from as jobs go. I'm right now looking for work and no call have been made to me. Careful they may say it can lead to something else but didn't happen to me.
Huge waste of time
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAAugust 18, 2017
Spoke to gaberial and he flat out refused to even help. This place wants to keep people as temps to make there money. Don't waste your time here. They only care about then making money not about helping people looking for a job. If your looking for a good place that will help you try express employment
Pros
Cons
No future for a career
Great pay rate
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  AlaskaAugust 6, 2017
The pay was great $14.50 a hour their communication skills were bad with the company that we was working for which was CFI come get the hours right overtime
Excellent and fast job placement
Temporary Full-Time Accountant (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJuly 18, 2017
Everyday was different. I didn't know where I was going to be placed until hour before work started. I enjoyed working on my customer service working at different places throughout Anchorage area.
Pros
Everyday was not the same
Cons
All jobs were only temporaty
Good temp company
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJuly 7, 2017
They have a great staff over there at OPTI. They will accept your application, set up interview and work with you to find a job. I would give them a thumbs up.
Temporary Office Work Source
Temporary Office Support (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORJune 19, 2017
Opti Staffing was able to place me in several different data entry/receptionist positions. The staff was always friendly and helpful with any questions I may have had about any of the temporary jobs I held.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Temporary work
Fast paced, fun, a lot of room to grow!
Operations Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKMay 15, 2017
The owners of Opti Staffing are hands down the most remarkable, talented, generous, and hard working people I have ever had the blessing of knowing. They provide their staff with every tool possible to not only grow in their careers, but in their personal lives as well.
Pros
Great ownership!
Cons
Anchorage manager can be very condiscending and contradictory.
I only worker here long enough to be hired on full time at GCI
Temp worker (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 25, 2017
There is not much to tell. They allowed people to be hired on at the places where people were sent. The people were enjoyable, I would recommend Opti to anyone starting out
Temp Work with Opti
Accounts payables - temp (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 17, 2017
I was hired by Opti to work as a temp to hire for Chenega.
The staff at Opti was very nice, gave a complete description of the position available, and answered any questions I may have had.
I have suggested others to Opti when searching for a position.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
At first it was a good place to work. Later they had so many internal personnel changes, it became more of a challenge.,
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAApril 15, 2017
When I first started there, I was quite busy - mostly in apartment rental complexes. Then the staff in the Opti office began changing and I kind of fell through the cracks with less and less work.

I did ask for positions other than apartment rental complexes, their office staff kept changing, and then the calls stopped all together.

All this time I had also been applying for positions independently, with some results. However, I was very anxious to find full time work, so I went to another staffing service.
Great Place to work for
Exec/ST Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 31, 2017
Been here awhile now, and it is awesome!

Opti Staffing gives you every chance to succeed and do what you need to do to thrive.

Been around Staffing Agencies forever and it is super cool to see a company that stands on its values as an employer.
Pros
Killer place to work
fine temp agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAMarch 27, 2017
underpaid for positions posted, fine for working in a temp position, once you are hired they don't continue to produce new leads. For a staffing agency i would have expected a bit more.