Optimum Property Management Employee Reviews

No guidance or training provided
Employee (Current Employee) –  Farmingdale, NJNovember 12, 2018
There is no structure, guidance, or support for you to learn. You have to rely on your coworkers to learn the software and the company policies because there is no training schedule or introduction to any of your duties.
Pros
Leave early on Friday
Cons
The culture, atmosphere and the supervisors
Blankstein Enterprise
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenfield, WISeptember 6, 2018
I usually start my work at 8:00 am , collaboratively plan my day ,and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. I check email, voicemails look over my daily calendar for appointments. (Showings)

IM there before the rest of the staff to which i get their work orders ready for them helping them throughout the day.

Work with all vendor and contractors and perform daily rounds of property inside and out preventable maintenance.
Co-workers are enjoyable to work with.
Lead Front Desk Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tustin, CAJuly 16, 2013
My typical day on the job is recieving and transfering phone calls, assist with walk in homeowners, recieving payments for HOA dues. Opening and distributing mail for the entire company. Assist with projects for community managers, admin assistants, escrow department, operattions manager and for the CEO of the company.

What I've learned throughout the six years at this company is patience with irrate homeowners, to be a good listener, a problem solver and to think outside of the box to help a person in need.

Management, is always in communication with employees.

My co-workers are amazing people to work with.

The hardest thing about this job is going home and knowing that I could of rasie the bar a little better that day. Which the next day I raise the bar higher everyone.

My co-workers, some homeowmers and vendors who I work with make the job enjoyable.
Pros
Suprise half day off, and free lunches once a month.
Cons
No eye insurance
Family Oriented
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Tustin, CAAugust 20, 2012
Maintain 6 residential properties in first class condition, including grounds and common area maintenance according to the standards set forth by each association. Provide guidance and recommendations to homeowners and Board of Directors assuring that their association procedures are in line with new laws. Direct monthly Board of Directors meetings for 6 associations. Generate Directors’ Reports, which include agendas on occurring association concerns. Perform bi-weekly property inspections for maintenance needs, safety hazards, homeowner’s issues, and enforcing terms and conditions within the association guidelines. Liaison to all operating and maintenance contacts obtaining periodic competitive bids as directed. Correlate with Board of Directors, finance, customers and senior management as needed to operate and maintain associations as well as service the homeowners with timely professional responses. Process all on site monthly payables’ and approve all billing expenses.
Pros
time flexability
Cons
evening meetings