Option Care Health
51Below average

Option Care Health Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA8 reviews
In 2007 when I worked for Optioncare, I was very unhappy with the management.
I can't comment on the job culture there today as it has been 11 years since I worked there, but I was very unhappy at the time. The company has been purchased since my time there and may have a better climate now.
enjoy coming in
Been here right over a year as a Bioscrip employee. With the merger we are Option Care Health. Our Chantilly branch is a great office. We pull our weight as a branch and blow away our competitors. Pay is descent, work hours is good, and a good atmosphere with little to no drama.
Horrible place, not grateful
No matter how hard you work for this company, they are not grateful and will never be. You are overworked, overwhelmed and pushed to the limits. The more you do the more they expect from you. Management is horrible.
Bad work environment.
I was given more work than one person could handlethen let go. I was told that due to loss of a contract that there wasn't enough work and they had to decrease their workforce. BioScrip has unrealistic expectations of the amount of work their employees can handle.
Best PRN Job Ever
I really like BioScrip, management is very supportive and the pay is competitive. The initial training is very comprehensive and I found my colleagues to be very helpful with learning the ropes.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
BioScrip
It is a very busy atmosphere. Taking care of 100+ patients per day with a range of core therapy needs. Learned a great deal about managing a large group of individuals to work as a team. The workplace culture was very fast but also very uninhibited and communicative. The hardest part of the job was being able to manage the patient workload and the paperwork necessary to comply with the pharmacy. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a staff that was committed to patient care.
It was productive workplace while building relationships everyday
It was a productive workplace while building relationships everyday with patients ,nurses and internal clinicians . very fast pace but satisfactory when we provided excellent patient care. Our Motto was Team work is a dream work .Overall enjoyed my Tenure with them .
Pros
Build many Relationships with Community
Cons
At times it was very busy
The company has increased in volume becoming busier and that's excellent but the staff has stayed the same/decreased.
A typical day at work would be fast pace as soon as you get there and doesn't end until the work is completed. On days we are fully staff the workflow runs much smoother. The key to a smoother workflow is communication and team work and on a fully staff day we can all accomplish that successfully. My co-workers are extremely helpful and hardworking employees. I have learned many new ways of performing my job efficiently from my co-workers. Although we are short of staff, we still work together as a team to provide excellent service to our patients and that is the best part of the day.
Pros
Enjoy free lunches
Cons
rarely take a full break with out interruptions.