Optomi Management reviews

Promises of Growth and Values Unrealistic
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 27, 2017
I joined Optomi 4 months ago after a little over a year in the IT Staffing industry. I left a company that I loved as Optomi offered more opportunities to grow down the line, a higher base salary and a manager that seemed to support me before I even walked in the door. We talked about a potential leadership role down the line and ideas around process and company values that I could get behind.

After a few weeks to a month in the role I started to "see behind the curtain" so to speak and the company values, culture and recruiting process did not match what was discussed with me during the interview process. One of the company values is that we are "genuine" and that is something that I hold dear in this industry. It sets me apart and I do not want to lose this. I do not feel as though this value is upheld nor the idea that they are not transactional within the industry. It is high pressure, fast paced and only the top performers are recognized or rewarded. They are bottom line driven and have little to no interest in associates that do not help to increase that bottom line.
Pros
A lot of potential to make a great deal of money, incentive trips, growing company with a changing org.
Cons
High turn-over, expected to work many hours and put work before life in order to succeed, high pressure from top down, micromanagement
Incredible organization!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 30, 2017
Working at Optomi, has been the MOST rewarding job I have ever been in. From giving back to our local communities on a day to day basis, to your CEO calling you to tell you that you have done a great job, there is no place like Optomi. There is extreme career growth opportunities, and promotion from within. In such a transactional industry, Optomi made it a point to be different through our Technology Driven and Skill Set approach, our Consultant Care program, and most importantly Opt2Give.
Pros
Giving Back platform, skill set approach, incredible executives, encouragement from all
Cons
None.
Great Company
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 30, 2017
Optomi is a great place to work! As a recruiter, you manage your own desk and schedule. Of course there are KPI metrics that you are expected to hit, but these are to keep you on track to make great money. Executives take the time to get to know every employee and no success here will go unnoticed. The staffing industry in general is a grind, but it is well worth it with Optomi. You have awesome performance trips and great commission structures. I highly recommend Optomi!
Pros
Great Culture, Benefits, Performance Trips, Room to Grow
Cons
None that I can think of.
Organically growing company with a great culture
Tech Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 30, 2017
Optomi does right by its consultants and internal employees -- They are one of the fastest growing IT staffing companies in the industry and do business the right way. Great culture, great opportunity for advancement, and management is great to work with.
Pros
Great Culture, Opportunity for Advancement, Great training/onboarding