Oracle Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 882 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOSafra Catz74%approve of Safra Catz's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
You're seeing Oracle jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 38.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Oracle have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 85 questions about working at Oracle. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Oracle employees.
Insights from 919 Indeed users who have interviewed with Oracle within the last 5 years.
Algorithms, java, j2ee, system design
What motivates you? How comfortable are you cold calling?
A few queries for database. Coding basics in Java.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Oracle?Published on May 24, 2021