While others have good reviews, likely they were lucky, under nice culture.
I had worst experience there in my whole career.
Depends on which department people are in:
Culture can be totally different.
- No life and work balance; work like a robot
- Not less bad team mates, which need lots of baby sitting.
- Those performers, who worked more, more are demanded; more to be blamed as well.
- Play favorites; someone may not even have technical sense and knowledge, can be in a leader role.
- Middle level management (some), is supper aggressive without solid technical background; so they don't know what to do, they may put on and pressure their subordinates.
- There is no respect, you are the tools that they can use. Constantly dissing people without encouragement and appreciation (if ever done it, it sounded fake);
The whole company wise, less innovations; so many layers, processes, which make things moving slowly.
No life and work balance; work like a robot being underpaid