Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Employee Reviews

Doctor is rude and arrogant
Dental Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLJune 28, 2019
I enjoyed patient care and the surgery aspect of dentistry but the doctor I worked with was so arrogant and rude. Even patients wrote reviews of his demeanor. Sad, he lost a great employee.
Pros
Cons
Doctors arrogance, unwillingness to be respectful
horrible place to work, don't go there
Medical Receptionist/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJMarch 21, 2019
I worked there for a couple of months and in the beginning in was fine. Got along with the manager and Dr. But manager is a liar and likes to yell at employees in front of people and embarrass them. I would not recommend working here.
Pros
nothing
Cons
poor acting manager, bad pay, no benefits
Productive, fluid and successful
Patient Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CANovember 12, 2018
I've learned key tools in customer service and patient satisfaction. I have also learned to be an easy flow team member and have extended my hand in different positions when we have been short staffed. It is very important to be well diverse in your work field and I have learned exactly that in this office.
Stay away!!!
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  MarylandApril 5, 2018
Very unprofessional. Rude. Verbly abusive to staff and patient's . No training unable to perform work. Increases prices for those the doc and a certain staff member do not like.
Cons
No lunch break or breaks to use the bathroom
Mean
Receptionist/Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wauseon, OHMarch 27, 2018
The Doctor/boss is very rude and mean and is all about himself. He doesnt care about any of his employees lives outside of work. If it doesnt revolve around him then he isnt happy. He is not only mean to his employees but also his patients. He is extremely hypocritical. The ladies that work for him are amazing and kind.
relaxed and great work environment with excellent support staff
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Sewell, NJJanuary 18, 2018
I held the position of front desk receptionist and insurance verification specialist for incoming patients. the work environment was great with great people to work with. The job did not have advancement opportunities and the physician was looking to retire.
Improvement possible if everyone wold work together.
Medical Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Brockton Ma 02301January 5, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is the patient clientele. Working with people from many different backgrounds and cultures is both challenging and rewarding. Customer service is a very intricate part of the job that is sometimes disregarded with high volume practices. This is disheartening and is often true when office moral is at a low and full of inconsistency. When all employees are valued for there skills and experience along with constructive criticism it provides a healthy and positive work environment.
exellent opportunity
Assistant Professor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 12, 2017
excellent profession with good compensation
hard work and enjoyed all of it. Very competitive.
it can be stressful as you work to meet timeline.
You make sure that you are the boss at all time to achieve excellence
A busy day
secretary/Medical assistant/biller (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 8, 2017
A typical day of work is being able to keep busy from start to finish staying productive. Learning new task and being able to apply them to my everyday job for more productive work. The most enjoyable part of my job would have to be the patient interaction.
Pros
calm work environment
This was the best company I have worked for.
Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 14, 2016
Though, I worked for the company the shortest time that I ever worked any other places, I have made the greater impact there. I have created their HR function department from the beginning. I have developed a friendly and stress free atmosphere there. I worked well with my superiors and my subordinates.

I have learned all my basic medical safety trade there. Oh, the hardest part of the job, was somewhat the funniest. I had to be also a journey maintenance man.
Pros
Free Lunch and accosional dinner
Cons
The president was too perfect
Great work place
Administrative Assistant to Chief (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 7, 2015
Great work place. Excellent physicians. Learned a lot. Met a lot of interesting people from all over the world.
Ok Job But With An Uncomfortable atmosphere
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 9, 2014
The job it self wasnt hard, it was the typical reception kind of job with slight dental assistant duties. But there were a number of times were I felt like I was uncomfortable about certain things the Doctor would say. We were told to be professional but here he was saying inappropriate things. Not a place I wanted to stay for much longer.
Pros
Easy Job
Cons
Little hours, no appreciation, uncomfortable environment, favoritism
Associate Financial Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 15, 2012
The Doctor was wonderful to work for; however, I wish there were more of a Work / Life balance.