Orange Park Medical Center
Happiness rating is 61 out of 100

Orange Park Medical Center Employee Reviews

Orange Park Medical Center insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

great work place.

Featured review

Orange Park Medical Center selected this as a representative review
The staff I work with is like family, and everyone atually cares about each other. The team work in the ED is some of the best I have witnessed anywhere. Management is always open to listening to peoples suggestions, and complaints to try and better the work environment.

Great place of work

I enjoyed every minute at this job the hospital is very clean and the staff is very welcoming helpful and respectful, if your looking for overtime this is the place for you.

Productive Trauma Center

Learning how to do x rays in a trauma center is always challenging but is rewarding. I love working at this place I would not have applied anywhere else

Awesome place to work

I worked there as a L&D/postpartum Nurse. This place is amazing. Management staff is awesome and everyone is treated equal. They have a great training program for new L&D nurse. I highly recommend this Company.

Housekeeping

Friendly Outgoing staff Great service from staff the food is good they take very good care of patients and staff memebers.valet parking easy access to restrooms nice clean environment.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Great Company

HCA is a great company to work for. Compensation is comparable and there is plenty of opportunity for career advancement. HCA is also nationwide which is another plus.

Great work environment

Great place to work and people are friendly each day is full of excitement job duties are straight forward and you know what is expected of you every day for work awesome learning environment from all of the providers

fun place towork

fun place to work. never a dull moment. rns were very accommodating, ordered food from outside. friendly, good retirement and medical benefits. accommodating breaks

Very professional and upbeat place to work

This was by far the best job experience I have ever had in all my years of working. The employees are all treated the same way. No one is singled out and there is no discrimination.

Great co workers, excellent learning opportunity

Wonderful job environment and supportive co workers. Enjoyed the challenges and opportunities to learn about GME. The residents were brilliant and brought challenges everyday, it was motivating to work with such enthusiastic young physicians from a variety of cultures.

Pros

Excellent management

Cons

Parking too far from building

Awesome, family like environment

Amazing place. I’d totally work there till I retire if only I did not plan to move out of state. Recommended. Best hospital ever. Great management, directors and overall very professional.

Wonderful place to work

I was a intern working at Orange Park Medical Center. Overall my experience at OPMC was wonderful very fast paced but even as an intern I was kept in the loop as for everything that was required for me to fulfill the completion of my degree. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. In my opinion if giving the opportunity I would definitely accept a job there.

summary

nice area to work understanding company ,hardest part short staff, culture is diverse, most enjoy is working with people who care management care for all helps everyone really cares. I have learned to grow working really hard..

Great Hospital to work for

This company is an amazing company to work for. There is an amazing sense of teamwork within our unit. Our management really listens to its employees and tries to enforce what we ask them for.

Time to get the job done

With working for this company I learned a lot about time management and how to get a job done in the quickest most efficient way possible. I would say that this company also made me learn how to stay focused on getting a task done in the best time possible.

Workplace Culture

Everyone is friendly and works as a team! The nurses as well as the PCT's work as a team. The In-patient Rehab is awesome. They have great therapy. The goal is to get the patients back to their normal state before they have entered into the hospital.

Productive and past faced environment.

It was great working for this institiution. My coworkers are very helpful and I learned a lot and developed plenty of experiences upon working here. I would recommend this job to anybody.

Friendly and taught me many new skills

I worked there as a CNA student from Orange Park High school and the workers we shadowed were very friendly for the most part. The hardest part is trying not to get attached to patients while working there.

Pros

Environment

Cons

Understaffed

wonderful work place

I worked as a CNA on the 4th floor for about a year. I really enjoyed working there and I made alot of friends while I was there. Every body is so down to earth and respectable. If I didnt have to relocate to another state I would still be working there. I would refer anybody to work there

Pros

Fair pay great benefits

Cons

non

Fast paced environment

Love this place great place to work fun people great hours good pay good management great services good doctors great nurses quick service clean environments close to food and stores

n/a

i always love working at this facilty. great people and staff. it is a fast pace and safe envirnomet. As well as friendly and with a helping hand. great custumer service

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orange Park Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Orange Park Medical Center with

• Orange Park Medical Center
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?