Orange Regional Medical Center Employee Review

View all Orange Regional Medical Center reviews

Safe and theraputic unit for individuals with mental health issues.
Psychiatric Technician (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NYFebruary 10, 2014
The first half hour is pre-conference. The evening shift and day shift communicate any problems or accomplishments the patients had during the previous shift. As a psychiatric technician I give out food trays, help with ADL's if needed and provide theraputic conversation. When the unit is violent it keeps me more aware of my surroundings and the safety of the patients. However it is greatly overshadowed when seeing a patient at their optimal level and leaving with the knowledge they need to succeed.

Other Orange Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Dead End Job
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Middletown, NYJune 17, 2018
Keep you part time while they continuing hiring for your department instead of making you full time. Apply or other departments and get told they are union positions and they consider union employees first. Do not see any potential for growth or advancement.
Pros
Health insurance, Paid time off
Cons
Work holidays, nights, weekends so no life, pay too low, part time hours
loved volunteering here
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYJune 5, 2018
My first step into health care started here. I wanted to give back in someway and I thought the outpatient infusion center fit me best. I fought for my spot here and I loved every second of it and I am so thankful for the knowledge and the experience I gained from this place. ORMC Infusion center has amazing staff, clean medical area, and great patients. I highly recommend it for both patients and those seeking employment.
Pros
free lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Orange Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Orange Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location