Orchard Supply Hardware Employee Review

View all Orchard Supply Hardware reviews

No room for growth, no respect
Associate (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 2, 2013
They like to continually hire people but cut everyones hours. They don't post schedules until three days before the schedule becomes active, making it impossible to make any kinds of plans outside of work, because you never know when you're going to be working. Managers don't give any support,a bigger vision for what direction the department or store is going in, and are relatively thankless. I will admit that they are very much hands on and will get involved in the heavy lifting when needed. I do enjoy working with my coworkers, but overall, I wouldn't recommend working there.

Other Orchard Supply Hardware Employee Reviews

Good managers, low pay, great co-workers
Pick-Up Associate (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAApril 21, 2018
It was a hurry up and wait position. Either always busy or trying to find things to do. If the pay was better I would have been interested in staying.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Low pay
Great location
NURSERY LEAD/CERTIFIED HORTICULTURE PROFESSIONAL (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 21, 2018
This store in located in Winter Park, FL and is situated in a very nice part of town. The store is the crown jewel of the Orchard Supply Hardware in Florida.