Oregon Garden Resort Careers and Employment
Nestled in historic Silverton, Oregon, you will find the Oregon Garden Resort. It’s tranquil here. Quiet and relaxing. Yet near Salem and less than one hour from Portland. Framed by rustic architecture and stunning views of the adjacent Oregon Garden and rolling hills of the Willamette Valley, our 103-room hotel is a place to awaken the spirit and soothe the soul.
Pet-friendly, family-friendly and a magnificent destination for meetings, weddings, and special events, the Oregon Garden Resort offers an array of diversions, including a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, the Moonstone Spa, locally inspired cuisine at the Garden View Restaurant and nightly Happy Hour and live music in the Fireside Lounge. Complimentary perks include breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi throughout the property.
Escape to the Oregon Garden Resort and experience the beauty, charm, and allure of the Willamette Valley.
You’re seeing all 1 job at Oregon Garden Resort because we can’t find any available jobs at Oregon Garden Resort close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 171 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Be willing to put in the time. Progress happens but at a slow pace. If your patient you get the opportunity to meet and work alongside some of the hardest workers in the industry.
I was a night auditor at the front desk and there was no support from management for sick days. They were always understaffed and every position other than night shift required people to work 6-10 days in a row without a break.
I enjoy working at this establishment. The managers are helpful in empowerment and growth. The resturant serves amazing fresh food and the kitchen is one of the cleanest I have worked in.
Great environment to work in, friendly staff, flexible hours, great management. Everyone that works here is very warm and welcoming. They are always willing to help when needed.
Amazing place to work. The management is so supportive and genuinely wants the best for their team. Fun and kind coworkers, very welcoming and positive environment.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 15 questions about working at Oregon Garden Resort. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Oregon Garden Resort employees.
Insights from 15 Indeed users who have interviewed with Oregon Garden Resort within the last 5 years.
Why I would be great for this position
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Oregon Garden Resort