Organic

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great clients and great teams

One of the better web shops I've worked for. Great teams, designers and developers. Good facilities and equipment, many good managers with good support.

Pros

Great teams

Cons

Needs more coordination with other offices

Fun, disorganized place to work.

Strange owner. Complicated customer relations. Overall the work was good but not well paced and often not very well done. Hasty work resulted in more work very often.

Productive Work Environment

Great work environment. Everyone was really friendly. Glad I could be part of the culture. My manager was a few states away so it was hard to coordinate.

Employee

good people that's about it! didn't always do what's right for the client or organization hence loosing a lot of business and complete restructuring.

Extreme Tech Organization with Worldwide offices and automotive clients on every continent.

The years I worked at Organic were vastly different than the ad agency world where I spent three decades. The company was well structured, well positioned in the industry, and highly regarded. I definitely benefited from working there.

Pros

Worldwide travel; meeting new clients

Cons

Rigid hierarchy

Job seekers rely on your experience.

very productive

It was very collaborative, which was GREAT! but no one really communicated with one another very well, which I found to be a major detractor. A lot of people were willing to go above and beyond to do the work needed.. but they weren't sure WHAT was needed to do at the time. I would have LOVED to continue my time there, but I wasn't even told that my contract was ended! I found out by going into work and trying to log in and finding out my password didn't work. That's not a fail on the company, that was a fail on the contract company.

Pros

Really collaborative. Great commute (for me)

Cons

bad communication

productive place

fast paced environment with relaxed atmosphere. responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill.

Pros

free food

Excellent!

Organic is great. Great, smart people with work ethic and good clients. People work hard and the work life balance is better than at other agencies. I would recommend Organic to a friend.

Nice place to work

Nice culture, balanced work loads, fun co-workers, friendly workplace, accessible bosses, how much more do I have to write? Is that enough? Oh it is? Great.

Organic

I worked at Organic as a contractor, but they never made me feel that way. I enjoyed my time there, made friends, and had the opportunity to try out new technologies.

Good People, Terrible work-life balance

I was here for over a year, I can't think of a day I left before 7pm. Otherwise, if you're new, its a great learning environment. Sink or swim! I definitely learned to swim.

Pros

team

Cons

work-life balance

Cool In-house and office style work enviornment

A typical day at work started in the office, then quickly follows to the laboratory to take daily weigh in's. From the lab, to the sales office to help create samples for clients, then to the production line to assist with quality control and back to the office to input lot order numbers and file paperwork.

Pros

Chill, relaxing, no supervision, own boss, clock in clock out, lunch breaks

Cons

No training to move up

Great Company Culture but abuses Contract Employees

Great work life balance, exciting projects, and fun company parties. The major down fall of this company is how they take advantage of freelance and contract employees. There are many people working as freelance or contract in positions that should be salaried. Some contract employees had worked for the company 2+ years at 40+ hours per week and the company denied them salary positions with benefits. There is a distinct difference of treatment between full-time employees and freelance/ contract employees. Billing hours and time is micromanaged and sometimes difficult to actually bill proper hours worked due to intimidation tactics and the overall structure surrounding time entry. Overall, company is "top heavy" with too much management (Directors, VPs, Account Executives, etc.) and not enough worker-bees. The company experiences frequent layoffs in non-management positions.

Pros

Work life balance, Company parties

Cons

Contract Employment, Layoffs, Too Many Upper Management Staff

This was my favorite place to work

Everything about working at Organic was great. IT Management was clear and consice about what was going on or needed to happen for the team to be successful.

Pros

free food, office parties and recognition

Cons

Fun place to work with poor benefits

Great client work experience and fun work place. A close knit group of colleagues that made the poor management and even poorer compensation packages bearable.

Pros

Fun people to work with, Thursday Beer Bash

Cons

Poor executive leadership, below market compensation

Horrible culture and old school views on race

A very drab, old school, ethnocentric culture. A TV-driven agency within a digital world. Management was challenged and political Co-workers were not elite and thought they were. Hardest part of the job was dealing with the people.

Pros

Good medical

Cons

It was BBDO's step child

Fun and Exciting place to work with ping pong table!

Exciting and a great place to work. Everyone is super nice and very personable. Management is very transparent and friendly and co-workers are team players.

Great

Sales, -Key holder -Stock inventory -Change merchandise on the floor -Cahier -Housekeeping -Re-stock inventory -Customer service, greeting customers -Boosted up store sale to 25%

applied education in a lab setting

synthesized new oncology drug sold in the market place today

excellent place to work

innovative, fun and cutting edge. I loved working for Organic!

Decent Company - Lost a ton of business

Organic was a fine place to work for a while but they seem to have trouble holding onto accounts so job security is scary at times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Organic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.2Personal Development
2.7Career Opportunities
4.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight