Organized Living Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INNovember 22, 2017
I worked at Organized Living for almost 3 years. The only reason I am leaving is because I am returning to school to change career fields. If it weren't for that, I don't believe that I would be leaving. Management has an open door policy which is nice. There are a ton of incentive programs. The company is on the smaller side compared to other manufacturing operations, but their hearts are big! I will miss this place and the people.
Pros
reward/incentive programs, good people, caring
Its not a good place to set roots down
Coating line worker (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, inOctober 22, 2017
Management is not for the employee , they are more worried about numbers than employees, high turn over.they like to work skeleton crews double work on the workers.
Pros
Cons
Not a good place to work for long-term
Good people
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INFebruary 24, 2017
Long work day,but enjoyed driving fork lift, doing a job with out having someone over your shoulder.Always getting the job done,big area lots of space to do orders.Pay was ok,same hours got weekends off to spend with my wife an kids.Good place to work!
Pros
great job
Cons
short lunch
management inattentive
General Operator, Lead Operator (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INFebruary 12, 2017
Management does not pay attention to safety procedures, also needs improvement with promotion selections and communication between management and employess
Great place to work!
Database Intern (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INJanuary 13, 2016
I was hired as an intern to assist in database programming and report preparation. I learned a lot about applying business rules. I was grateful for the opportunity and was sorry to leave.
good work enviroment
Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INOctober 29, 2015
organized living was a great place to work at, it was filled with fun people from all walks of life and when you are there you feel like family
Pros
fun work place
Cons
early days
Enjoyed my time here , great team and orgnization
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAApril 27, 2014
I enjoyed the ability toad and have autonomy to run my business. Senior leadership team had great foresight and led from the front.
Client service was the pinnacle and team was focused on results
Pros
pay, benefits, culture and team
Cons
small business, cash, expansion
Best job in the world
Stock and Display Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 13, 2012
I loved this job with my whole heart. I would have given anything to still work there. Everyone in the company was wonderful and I made life long friends from this.
Pros
great enviroment
Cons
low pay and no benefits
Poorly managed, poorly run.
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJune 3, 2012
I was on the team that unloaded the trucks. We would show up when we were told to. Sometimes the recieving manager would be there to let us in, sometimes he wouldn't be. On those occasions, we would leave a note on the door, stating our arrival time, and check in with the security office as proof. We would get paid from our arrival time, but it couldn't make up for the fact that we all showed up at 3 or 4 a.m., only to be stuck there in the cold and dark waiting for someone to show up and let us in. In many cases, we left after a half hour, and left a note saying to call us when they wanted the truck emptied.
Cons
no teamwork