OrGano Gold Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Awesome overall experience
Sales Distributor (Former Employee) –  UtahJuly 1, 2018
I loved that I received training right away after joining, to be honest it made me feel kind of special! I don't know why but they treat you so nicely and I always thought "what's the catch" let me see it but after a year and a decent income I finally realize this is just a good opportunity and that's it. Got loads of experience, the money is not everything, you're bound to gain TONS of people skills and overall life experience. Thank you for the opportunity!
Pros
learning, training, income, dynamic work
I had a good, lucrative experience
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 25, 2018
I know some people dislike the idea of a network marketing company and its products because of the controversy in the industry but as far as my own experiences goes - I had a good time. I met a lot of people, learned a bunch of techniques and also earned decent money on the side.
Pros
hours obviously, decent pay, training, management, fun
Had a good time sadly I had to leave due to relocating
Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2018
Organo Gold really does provide a good side opportunity to thousands of people and I've personally seen people in my area change their lives purely based off of OG income. It's like that extra 20-30% you just need to keep things more balanced in your household or to keep up with your hobbies and goals. Loved being a coordinator here, sadly I have to leave due to relocating. Thanks for the opportunity
Pros
pay, benefits, hours, company culture
Cons
no position in state, that I'm moving to
I didn't get rich but I never worked less for more
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 12, 2018
OrGano was a sweet experience for me because I successfully earned some decent cash on the side while in between jobs, and this was really fun! It can be competitive but that's actually what pushed me to thrive in this business. What I liked most is that I was hired very quickly, I got training almost instantly, got shown the ropes and I loved it. Straight-forward, no hassle, love it!
Pros
hours, manager, pay, product itself
Cons
nothing comes to mind really
Great company with seasoned leadership
BUSINESS OWNER (Current Employee) –  UtahJune 7, 2018
Network Marketing company, great products, decent comp plan but difficult to get people to understand the concept due to the stigma attached to the industry
Organo Gold is one of those little known opportunities that turn out awesome!!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 5, 2018
Me and my husband are both involved with Organo Gold's distribution programs, and we couldn't be enjoying ourselves more! We both got our own starter kit, which included a dedicated website for both of us and plenty of other useful tools! It's like a game, but you earn well on the side, and you have fun doing it. It might not be a good opportunity for you if you already have a job that that's a toll on you when it comes to selling and talking to people a lot.
Pros
the hours, pay, the starer kit and all the training you have at your disposal
Cons
nothing comes to mind right now
Sweet side-money opportunity!
Distributor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 26, 2018
I'm singed for their business distributor package for which I got my own website, access to back office, and even training! It's fun working with and learning from knowledgeable people, and it's even more fun earning retail commission! Not much else to go on, if you like working with or selling to people (actual genuine products) - then this is perfect for you. There are also loads of other benefits, you can sign up for bonuses etc., overall just a good opportunity. Best thing about it? As a distributor you're offering something people want, and you have it, and that's exactly what you give to them, there are no upsells necessary, no hidden fees, no false products or false advertising. Just amazing!
Pros
distributing genuine products, experts training
Cons
absolutely can't think of none, right now
Great Home Based Business
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 30, 2018
Great Product and Great home base business. Organo has excellent products that helps you live a healthy lifestyle and at the same time allows you to earn income of your dreams.
Organo Gold
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19143March 29, 2018
The job was an amazing experience . It taught me a lot of patience and skills. Organi Gold , never was late on payday. I was hired very quickly , and started training right away .
Pros
The Pros are that we do get a lot of hours, and training .
Cons
The cons were that we had to work outside some day.
Not straight foreword
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  USFebruary 19, 2018
Was not as productive as I was made understand before embarking in the job. It is a networking system and the people at the top level of the pyramid gain more that the new comers who strive to see their business emerge.
Pros
You are your own boss
Cons
The success expectation is unrealistic
Direct Sales is Great Under the Right Circumstances
Distributor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2018
Great Opportunity to manage your own time and income. It does require a lot of time to get productivity off of the ground. Every company leader is very hands-on and the culture is excellent.
my thoughts
Warehouse Packer (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJanuary 31, 2018
i had to leave my job cause i moved back to California and i coudnt keep it was good work great experience but had to go but pay was good i wish i didnt have to leave
Fun and exciting for the self starter
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2017
You have no boss, only mentors. You have very few customers you didn't create. Direct sales and MLM structure. Say what you will, but this is an environment where you will learn and grow, acquiring transferable skills that will serve you a lifetime.
Pros
flexible, fun, competitive and rewarding
Cons
nothing is gauranteed.
It can sustain you, but thats it!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 31, 2017
Organo Gold is a not a bad company to work for, however you have to be very proactive about making your sales. The coffee industry is pretty competitive so be prepared to hustle.
Good company
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 29, 2017
Good company. Lots of professional development trained. They also have great products as well. Working for this company and the people who lead it, can prepare a person for management in any field.
product speaks for itself
Distributor Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2017
I have my own account with Organo Gold and I enjoy their products.
Organo Gold takes coffee to a whole new progressive level. It has no side effects, it is healthy and you'll keep wanting more. Its that good.
Good company, but not easy to work for
Legal Street Vendor/Coffee Vendor (Former Employee) –  MarylandAugust 7, 2017
As much as coffee is loved by nearly everyone in the US, Organo Gold was far too expensive to sell to many people and making a profit as a legal street vendor was far too difficult!
Pros
Tasty and delicious product
Cons
Too expensive and gave no help for me to sell
Pays Itself
Network Marketing (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJuly 18, 2017
Independent Consultant. If you can sale, you can excel. If you like to see a nice check at the end of the month you will be driven to get in front of people and sale and talk about organo gold and its benefits. you also need to build a strong team that will get you paid, when you take the day off.
Pros
Working alone
Cons
Work By yourself
Great network marketing company
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
I love OG, its just the NYC market is very hard to sell in, OG is booming in other states and countries. If I ever move out of NY, I will definitely get back into OG!!!!
Pros
Offers a great lifestyle
Cons
Sales ain't easy in NY
A great experience
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2017
Working for myself, provided a variety of experiences that I will always appreciate. I worked hard and others worked hard around me. The company grew very rapidly.