OrGano Gold Employee Reviews

Good income for me, but I knew what I was doing
Salesman (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 8, 2018
OG is very similar to other distribution/marketing companies where you can get significant income if you know what you're doing. A lot of people get on this, they talk to their friends, maybe coworkers, and then what..This is where you need to know where to go to next, who to talk to, where's your group of people, and my manager helped me get this on the way perfectly! So a huge thank you for him, tho I did have a plan myself. Overall Organo Gold is a well run company and there's certainly a lot of opportunity to make some cash for people who know how to hustle.
Good place to work if you need money!
C# Programmer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCOctober 30, 2018
Good place to work if you need money! The not paying much, but the working environment is very good. The management was friendly and HR were professional.
managed to make a side income with a full time job
Salesman (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 8, 2018
I took on Organo Gold and gave this whole side hustle things a try in 2017 while I was employed as an assistant manager at another company. It took off very quickly but sadly my full time job didn't allow me to concentrate on OG more. Wish I did because looking back now a year later I see how much potential I had to grow there, income-wise. If you don't have a job or if your current job can give you at least 10 hours a week for this definitely give it a try. Great gig to help with bills and unexpected expenses.
Pros
good rates, training, management
One of the most honest, straightforward, trustworthy "side-hustles" I've found
Distributor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 29, 2018
I'm one of those people that likes to multitask and take up on any opportunity they can get their hands on. Being like this you get burned more than often, and so did I, with many other side hustles I gave my time and money in. However while many would've given up by now, I had the strive to keep going until I found what I'm after....and I think I finally did. I finally found a side job that has the potential to pay half of my bills within the first 3 months. Note that I'm not saying everyone will have the same level of success that I did, or in the same time period. After all I'm already experienced in this kind of thing since I've (like I just said) tried out many different, similar opportunities. If you got the time, and a bit money on the side, give Organo Gold a try. You might just be surprised!
Pros
huge market, customers know the products, huge chunk of customer base trusts the OG brand
Cons
competitive, very competitive
family business
Barista/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 19, 2018
I'm the daughter of the shop owners.I barely participated but indeed is making me write/post this. It's a good company thou, I heard that you can get rich. You are your own manager.
Pros
unlimited anything. Freewill.
Cons
Slow pace half the times, you need a car. Some budget plan before you start your own shop.
You make what you put in
Distributor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL, Atlanta, gaSeptember 17, 2018
Flexible company but you have to put in the time to build your market. You have create your own team and make your own sale goals. You have to really work hard when you first start but once your team is created and have leads and regular customers it become easier to make sales.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Have to build your own market
good training and introduction to everything
Sales Personnel (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 31, 2018
Like the title says, very good training and introduction to everything... Everything else is up to you, and the amount you sell and earn and distribute is up to your abilities. I did this on the same by monthly and was surprised with how much I managed to get out of this gig. organo is a trusted supplier so people weren't that hesitant to buy what you sell as long as you don't over sell it. I wonder how well I'd be doing this full time.
Pros
training, managers, products, company image in public eyes
Cons
nothing at all
You're at your own disposal
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 20, 2018
For some people these kinds of opportunities are bad because they can't handle themselves to sell and distribute, or whatever they do. If you can rely on yourself to be accurate, concise, and you're a people's person, then you will do good here! I know I did, and I'm only leaving due to my new full time job leaving me with very little free time. otherwise, I'd definitely keep balancing my income with Organo Gold on the side! Thank you for everything.
Pros
potential to earn a lot, experience, good people, training, hours, compensation
Relaxed yet competitive
Mid-Level Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 29, 2018
Very good job if you want to work on your own pace. However, if you're very competitive, this job is definitely for you since you can work as hard as you want and you will be rewarded for your efforts.
Pros
Work enviroment
Cons
N/a
best side job opportunity I was able to find
Salesman (Current Employee) –  New York StateJuly 22, 2018
first of all yes there's some downsides to working for/with organo gold (this is true for any business out there). there's always a down side to something. But what I did was research and try to find other similar opportunities, and in the end they all have downsides but somehow Organo Gold always seemed to come to the top because of the initial benefits you receive as soon as you sign up, e.g. the product, the training, etc. I've now been with OG for 4 months and slowly starting to see balanced, stable income on a bi weekly basis...
Pros
training, quality product, no hassle, no hidden fees or anything similar
Cons
there's always a downside..no matter the company
Awesome overall experience
Sales Distributor (Former Employee) –  UtahJuly 1, 2018
I loved that I received training right away after joining, to be honest it made me feel kind of special! I don't know why but they treat you so nicely and I always thought "what's the catch" let me see it but after a year and a decent income I finally realize this is just a good opportunity and that's it. Got loads of experience, the money is not everything, you're bound to gain TONS of people skills and overall life experience. Thank you for the opportunity!
Pros
learning, training, income, dynamic work
I had a good, lucrative experience
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 25, 2018
I know some people dislike the idea of a network marketing company and its products because of the controversy in the industry but as far as my own experiences goes - I had a good time. I met a lot of people, learned a bunch of techniques and also earned decent money on the side.
Pros
hours obviously, decent pay, training, management, fun
Had a good time sadly I had to leave due to relocating
Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2018
Organo Gold really does provide a good side opportunity to thousands of people and I've personally seen people in my area change their lives purely based off of OG income. It's like that extra 20-30% you just need to keep things more balanced in your household or to keep up with your hobbies and goals. Loved being a coordinator here, sadly I have to leave due to relocating. Thanks for the opportunity
Pros
pay, benefits, hours, company culture
Cons
no position in state, that I'm moving to
I didn't get rich but I never worked less for more
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 12, 2018
OrGano was a sweet experience for me because I successfully earned some decent cash on the side while in between jobs, and this was really fun! It can be competitive but that's actually what pushed me to thrive in this business. What I liked most is that I was hired very quickly, I got training almost instantly, got shown the ropes and I loved it. Straight-forward, no hassle, love it!
Pros
hours, manager, pay, product itself
Cons
nothing comes to mind really
Great company with seasoned leadership
BUSINESS OWNER (Current Employee) –  UtahJune 7, 2018
Network Marketing company, great products, decent comp plan but difficult to get people to understand the concept due to the stigma attached to the industry
Organo Gold is one of those little known opportunities that turn out awesome!!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 5, 2018
Me and my husband are both involved with Organo Gold's distribution programs, and we couldn't be enjoying ourselves more! We both got our own starter kit, which included a dedicated website for both of us and plenty of other useful tools! It's like a game, but you earn well on the side, and you have fun doing it. It might not be a good opportunity for you if you already have a job that that's a toll on you when it comes to selling and talking to people a lot.
Pros
the hours, pay, the starer kit and all the training you have at your disposal
Cons
nothing comes to mind right now
Sweet side-money opportunity!
Distributor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 26, 2018
I'm singed for their business distributor package for which I got my own website, access to back office, and even training! It's fun working with and learning from knowledgeable people, and it's even more fun earning retail commission! Not much else to go on, if you like working with or selling to people (actual genuine products) - then this is perfect for you. There are also loads of other benefits, you can sign up for bonuses etc., overall just a good opportunity. Best thing about it? As a distributor you're offering something people want, and you have it, and that's exactly what you give to them, there are no upsells necessary, no hidden fees, no false products or false advertising. Just amazing!
Pros
distributing genuine products, experts training
Cons
absolutely can't think of none, right now
Ambiente stimolante e di livello
Distributore-Sales Trainer (Former Employee) –  Arezzo, ToscanaApril 25, 2018
Coordinazione e struuturazione giornaliera della rete vendita
Great Home Based Business
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 30, 2018
Great Product and Great home base business. Organo has excellent products that helps you live a healthy lifestyle and at the same time allows you to earn income of your dreams.
Organo Gold
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19143March 29, 2018
The job was an amazing experience . It taught me a lot of patience and skills. Organi Gold , never was late on payday. I was hired very quickly , and started training right away .
Pros
The Pros are that we do get a lot of hours, and training .
Cons
The cons were that we had to work outside some day.