OrGano Gold Employee Reviews in Houston, TX

Had a good time sadly I had to leave due to relocating
Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2018
Organo Gold really does provide a good side opportunity to thousands of people and I've personally seen people in my area change their lives purely based off of OG income. It's like that extra 20-30% you just need to keep things more balanced in your household or to keep up with your hobbies and goals. Loved being a coordinator here, sadly I have to leave due to relocating. Thanks for the opportunity
Pros
pay, benefits, hours, company culture
Cons
no position in state, that I'm moving to
Direct Sales is Great Under the Right Circumstances
Distributor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2018
Great Opportunity to manage your own time and income. It does require a lot of time to get productivity off of the ground. Every company leader is very hands-on and the culture is excellent.
product speaks for itself
Distributor Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2017
I have my own account with Organo Gold and I enjoy their products.
Organo Gold takes coffee to a whole new progressive level. It has no side effects, it is healthy and you'll keep wanting more. Its that good.
A great experience
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2017
Working for myself, provided a variety of experiences that I will always appreciate. I worked hard and others worked hard around me. The company grew very rapidly.
Home-based business with great leaders
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2014
A typical days work for me is merely just sitting at home talking on the phone with many different people about product and opportunity. I have learned how to be a better person socially and personally. I am under great leadership, with individuals who are insuring my success in the company. The worst part about the job is not doing anything at all. I enjoy having successful people come into my life and teach me how to be as prosperous as themselves.