OrGano Gold Employee Reviews in New York, NY

One of the most honest, straightforward, trustworthy "side-hustles" I've found
Distributor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 29, 2018
I'm one of those people that likes to multitask and take up on any opportunity they can get their hands on. Being like this you get burned more than often, and so did I, with many other side hustles I gave my time and money in. However while many would've given up by now, I had the strive to keep going until I found what I'm after....and I think I finally did. I finally found a side job that has the potential to pay half of my bills within the first 3 months. Note that I'm not saying everyone will have the same level of success that I did, or in the same time period. After all I'm already experienced in this kind of thing since I've (like I just said) tried out many different, similar opportunities. If you got the time, and a bit money on the side, give Organo Gold a try. You might just be surprised!
Pros
huge market, customers know the products, huge chunk of customer base trusts the OG brand
Cons
competitive, very competitive
good training and introduction to everything
Sales Personnel (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 31, 2018
Like the title says, very good training and introduction to everything... Everything else is up to you, and the amount you sell and earn and distribute is up to your abilities. I did this on the same by monthly and was surprised with how much I managed to get out of this gig. organo is a trusted supplier so people weren't that hesitant to buy what you sell as long as you don't over sell it. I wonder how well I'd be doing this full time.
Pros
training, managers, products, company image in public eyes
Cons
nothing at all
Relaxed yet competitive
Mid-Level Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 29, 2018
Very good job if you want to work on your own pace. However, if you're very competitive, this job is definitely for you since you can work as hard as you want and you will be rewarded for your efforts.
Pros
Work enviroment
Cons
N/a
Sweet side-money opportunity!
Distributor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 26, 2018
I'm singed for their business distributor package for which I got my own website, access to back office, and even training! It's fun working with and learning from knowledgeable people, and it's even more fun earning retail commission! Not much else to go on, if you like working with or selling to people (actual genuine products) - then this is perfect for you. There are also loads of other benefits, you can sign up for bonuses etc., overall just a good opportunity. Best thing about it? As a distributor you're offering something people want, and you have it, and that's exactly what you give to them, there are no upsells necessary, no hidden fees, no false products or false advertising. Just amazing!
Pros
distributing genuine products, experts training
Cons
absolutely can't think of none, right now
Great network marketing company
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
I love OG, its just the NYC market is very hard to sell in, OG is booming in other states and countries. If I ever move out of NY, I will definitely get back into OG!!!!
Pros
Offers a great lifestyle
Cons
Sales ain't easy in NY
it was interesting experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 27, 2015
It was interesting experience teaching and motivating my team to make the making of sales to be exact on the margin. Social skills was really on the task of bringing to make ways to make ends of sales.
Pros
free flexiable hours
Cons
making the payment