OrGano Gold Employee Reviews in Philadelphia, PA

I didn't get rich but I never worked less for more
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 12, 2018
OrGano was a sweet experience for me because I successfully earned some decent cash on the side while in between jobs, and this was really fun! It can be competitive but that's actually what pushed me to thrive in this business. What I liked most is that I was hired very quickly, I got training almost instantly, got shown the ropes and I loved it. Straight-forward, no hassle, love it!
Pros
hours, manager, pay, product itself
Cons
nothing comes to mind really
Organo Gold is one of those little known opportunities that turn out awesome!!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 5, 2018
Me and my husband are both involved with Organo Gold's distribution programs, and we couldn't be enjoying ourselves more! We both got our own starter kit, which included a dedicated website for both of us and plenty of other useful tools! It's like a game, but you earn well on the side, and you have fun doing it. It might not be a good opportunity for you if you already have a job that that's a toll on you when it comes to selling and talking to people a lot.
Pros
the hours, pay, the starer kit and all the training you have at your disposal
Cons
nothing comes to mind right now
Great Home Based Business
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 30, 2018
Great Product and Great home base business. Organo has excellent products that helps you live a healthy lifestyle and at the same time allows you to earn income of your dreams.
Organo Gold
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19143March 29, 2018
The job was an amazing experience . It taught me a lot of patience and skills. Organi Gold , never was late on payday. I was hired very quickly , and started training right away .
Pros
The Pros are that we do get a lot of hours, and training .
Cons
The cons were that we had to work outside some day.
great job
Sales representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 31, 2015
I worked for Oregano Gold for a little over a year! I got to travel and hold meetings at my house to recruit other people. the customer's loved the product
The job helped me gain a lot of sales experience.
Student Program (Former Employee) –  308 Chelten Avenue Philadelphia PAApril 24, 2015
We'd go to different locations and sale organic products such as coffee and tea. We would be in competition with a lot of other students in the program. The job was actually fun and exciting because we were working with each other to feed the hungry and shelter the homeless and with that whoever raised the most money they got the scholarship. Either way someone was being helped.
Pros
Helping feed the hungry and sheltering the homeless. Earning a scholarship
Cons
Negative attitudes from workers