OrGano Gold Employee Reviews for Distributor

You make what you put in
Distributor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL, Atlanta, gaSeptember 17, 2018
Flexible company but you have to put in the time to build your market. You have create your own team and make your own sale goals. You have to really work hard when you first start but once your team is created and have leads and regular customers it become easier to make sales.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Have to build your own market
Awesome overall experience
Sales Distributor (Former Employee) –  UtahJuly 1, 2018
I loved that I received training right away after joining, to be honest it made me feel kind of special! I don't know why but they treat you so nicely and I always thought "what's the catch" let me see it but after a year and a decent income I finally realize this is just a good opportunity and that's it. Got loads of experience, the money is not everything, you're bound to gain TONS of people skills and overall life experience. Thank you for the opportunity!
Pros
learning, training, income, dynamic work
Sweet side-money opportunity!
Distributor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 26, 2018
I'm singed for their business distributor package for which I got my own website, access to back office, and even training! It's fun working with and learning from knowledgeable people, and it's even more fun earning retail commission! Not much else to go on, if you like working with or selling to people (actual genuine products) - then this is perfect for you. There are also loads of other benefits, you can sign up for bonuses etc., overall just a good opportunity. Best thing about it? As a distributor you're offering something people want, and you have it, and that's exactly what you give to them, there are no upsells necessary, no hidden fees, no false products or false advertising. Just amazing!
Pros
distributing genuine products, experts training
Cons
absolutely can't think of none, right now
Direct Sales is Great Under the Right Circumstances
Distributor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2018
Great Opportunity to manage your own time and income. It does require a lot of time to get productivity off of the ground. Every company leader is very hands-on and the culture is excellent.
This is a great company for those who are looking to supplement their current income!
Global Distributor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2016
You are your own boss with access to a large network of business owners who support you along the way. The training is amazing and team members are great to work with. The leadership is second to none.
Pros
Leadership, income opportunities, great work environment and products
Good as Gold
Distributor (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 8, 2014
It is a healthy choice gourmet and easy to digest unlike some of the other brands today.
Pros
You can enjoy it and also make money while doing so.
Cons
Introducing the masses to something different.
Very Good
Distributor (Current Employee) –  Elmsford, NYJanuary 13, 2014
Very good place to learn. It is a great place to improve your skills, and commence your career.
Self-managing business opportunity
Consultant-Distributor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2012
Provide potential clients with samples of products and gain customer contact info to follow-up and document satisfaction of products. I learned how to network better and how to sell with confidence. As a consultant-distributor, I had the pleasure of being my own manager. My co-workers consisted of recruits. As my recruits, my duty was to train them to successfully complete their job. The hardest part of the job was to find interested recruits that were financially able to participate. The most enjoyable part of the job was receiving positive feedback from the products.
Pros
can work from home