OrGano Gold Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Organo Gold is one of those little known opportunities that turn out awesome!!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 5, 2018
Me and my husband are both involved with Organo Gold's distribution programs, and we couldn't be enjoying ourselves more! We both got our own starter kit, which included a dedicated website for both of us and plenty of other useful tools! It's like a game, but you earn well on the side, and you have fun doing it. It might not be a good opportunity for you if you already have a job that that's a toll on you when it comes to selling and talking to people a lot.
Pros
the hours, pay, the starer kit and all the training you have at your disposal
Cons
nothing comes to mind right now
Organo Gold
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19143March 29, 2018
The job was an amazing experience . It taught me a lot of patience and skills. Organi Gold , never was late on payday. I was hired very quickly , and started training right away .
Pros
The Pros are that we do get a lot of hours, and training .
Cons
The cons were that we had to work outside some day.
product speaks for itself
Distributor Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2017
I have my own account with Organo Gold and I enjoy their products.
Organo Gold takes coffee to a whole new progressive level. It has no side effects, it is healthy and you'll keep wanting more. Its that good.
Productive and you are your own boss.
Sales (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 22, 2017
Organo gold is a great option to work by your own and control your time.You are your own boss and have the oportunity to travel around the world selling coffee,chocolate,te and healthy products.Good lifestyle and healthy life.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Short brakes
Very active, medium-tempo workplace.
Product Sales (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CAMarch 31, 2017
As a sales representative I strategized sales plan which was new to me. I threw myself out there to gain experience. Eventually I started building relationships that enhanced sales results. I conducted presentations and shared ideas with business partners. The most enjoyable part of the job was accomplishing weekly and monthly goals.
Organo Gold. Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PROctober 28, 2016
It's a good work environment for everybody with different job, and academic backgrounds who wish to learn more about merchandising, sales, and negotiation with customer service. It was a good practice for me and it helped me develop my skills as a sales representative.
Pros
Good management, training, good co-workers, an energetic environment.
Cons
The payments on your sales may vary every month, that affects your economic stability.
it was interesting experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 27, 2015
It was interesting experience teaching and motivating my team to make the making of sales to be exact on the margin. Social skills was really on the task of bringing to make ways to make ends of sales.
Pros
free flexiable hours
Cons
making the payment
great job
Sales representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 31, 2015
I worked for Oregano Gold for a little over a year! I got to travel and hold meetings at my house to recruit other people. the customer's loved the product
Very rewarding to be significant in other people's lives
MLM SALES (Current Employee) –  Richland Center, WIDecember 30, 2014
Making phone calls, meeting and befriending people. Helping others be successful.
Traveling, accepting disappointments,and learning from mistakes.
Being able to grow as a person, and help others do the same.
Pros
Getting paid to do what you enjoy
Cons
Flight delays, people not keeping their word
Home-based business with great leaders
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2014
A typical days work for me is merely just sitting at home talking on the phone with many different people about product and opportunity. I have learned how to be a better person socially and personally. I am under great leadership, with individuals who are insuring my success in the company. The worst part about the job is not doing anything at all. I enjoy having successful people come into my life and teach me how to be as prosperous as themselves.
Personal Business
Distributor and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  USA, USAMarch 31, 2014
Daily Customer Contact
Company supplies
Recognizing the customer needs
Realizing goals
Knowing support and preparation leads to success.
The funniest job
Sales (Current Employee) –  La Crosse WIMay 2, 2013
Organo gold is a very good and successful company. Organo gold has only been in business for a little over 4 years and is projected to be a billion dollar company. It feels good to be a part of a very humble company.
Pros
everyone is very humble
Cons
no cone
Enjoying lending a hand to others.
Distributor Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Humble, TXOctober 25, 2012
Organo Gold products are based on the use of the mushroom Ganoderma Lucidum, which has been used as a medicinal mushroom in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 4,000 years. In China it’s known as the “Miraculous King of Herbs”. The scientific name “Ganoderma” is derived from the Ancient Greek “bright shiny skin”