OrGano Gold Employee Reviews for Salesperson

managed to make a side income with a full time job
Salesman (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 8, 2018
I took on Organo Gold and gave this whole side hustle things a try in 2017 while I was employed as an assistant manager at another company. It took off very quickly but sadly my full time job didn't allow me to concentrate on OG more. Wish I did because looking back now a year later I see how much potential I had to grow there, income-wise. If you don't have a job or if your current job can give you at least 10 hours a week for this definitely give it a try. Great gig to help with bills and unexpected expenses.
Pros
good rates, training, management
You're at your own disposal
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 20, 2018
For some people these kinds of opportunities are bad because they can't handle themselves to sell and distribute, or whatever they do. If you can rely on yourself to be accurate, concise, and you're a people's person, then you will do good here! I know I did, and I'm only leaving due to my new full time job leaving me with very little free time. otherwise, I'd definitely keep balancing my income with Organo Gold on the side! Thank you for everything.
Pros
potential to earn a lot, experience, good people, training, hours, compensation
best side job opportunity I was able to find
Salesman (Current Employee) –  New York StateJuly 22, 2018
first of all yes there's some downsides to working for/with organo gold (this is true for any business out there). there's always a down side to something. But what I did was research and try to find other similar opportunities, and in the end they all have downsides but somehow Organo Gold always seemed to come to the top because of the initial benefits you receive as soon as you sign up, e.g. the product, the training, etc. I've now been with OG for 4 months and slowly starting to see balanced, stable income on a bi weekly basis...
Pros
training, quality product, no hassle, no hidden fees or anything similar
Cons
there's always a downside..no matter the company
I had a good, lucrative experience
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 25, 2018
I know some people dislike the idea of a network marketing company and its products because of the controversy in the industry but as far as my own experiences goes - I had a good time. I met a lot of people, learned a bunch of techniques and also earned decent money on the side.
Pros
hours obviously, decent pay, training, management, fun
I didn't get rich but I never worked less for more
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 12, 2018
OrGano was a sweet experience for me because I successfully earned some decent cash on the side while in between jobs, and this was really fun! It can be competitive but that's actually what pushed me to thrive in this business. What I liked most is that I was hired very quickly, I got training almost instantly, got shown the ropes and I loved it. Straight-forward, no hassle, love it!
Pros
hours, manager, pay, product itself
Cons
nothing comes to mind really