OrGano Gold Culture reviews

Had a good time sadly I had to leave due to relocating
Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2018
Organo Gold really does provide a good side opportunity to thousands of people and I've personally seen people in my area change their lives purely based off of OG income. It's like that extra 20-30% you just need to keep things more balanced in your household or to keep up with your hobbies and goals. Loved being a coordinator here, sadly I have to leave due to relocating. Thanks for the opportunity
Pros
pay, benefits, hours, company culture
Cons
no position in state, that I'm moving to
I didn't get rich but I never worked less for more
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 12, 2018
OrGano was a sweet experience for me because I successfully earned some decent cash on the side while in between jobs, and this was really fun! It can be competitive but that's actually what pushed me to thrive in this business. What I liked most is that I was hired very quickly, I got training almost instantly, got shown the ropes and I loved it. Straight-forward, no hassle, love it!
Pros
hours, manager, pay, product itself
Cons
nothing comes to mind really
Not straight foreword
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  USFebruary 19, 2018
Was not as productive as I was made understand before embarking in the job. It is a networking system and the people at the top level of the pyramid gain more that the new comers who strive to see their business emerge.
Pros
You are your own boss
Cons
The success expectation is unrealistic
Direct Sales is Great Under the Right Circumstances
Distributor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2018
Great Opportunity to manage your own time and income. It does require a lot of time to get productivity off of the ground. Every company leader is very hands-on and the culture is excellent.
Fun and exciting for the self starter
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2017
You have no boss, only mentors. You have very few customers you didn't create. Direct sales and MLM structure. Say what you will, but this is an environment where you will learn and grow, acquiring transferable skills that will serve you a lifetime.
Pros
flexible, fun, competitive and rewarding
Cons
nothing is gauranteed.
It can sustain you, but thats it!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 31, 2017
Organo Gold is a not a bad company to work for, however you have to be very proactive about making your sales. The coffee industry is pretty competitive so be prepared to hustle.
This is a great company for those who are looking to supplement their current income!
Global Distributor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2016
You are your own boss with access to a large network of business owners who support you along the way. The training is amazing and team members are great to work with. The leadership is second to none.
Pros
Leadership, income opportunities, great work environment and products
Cons
This was a temp position
Quality control supe (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 16, 2015
Great job while it lasted. It was storm relief for the 2011 Alabama tornado. I learned better on the spot decision making. Great management as well as great co-workers. The hardest part was knowing the reason my job was necessary in a community so close to home. Most enjoyable was knowing that I was helping my community.
Hard working people
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  las vegas nvJune 24, 2015
I liked all the hard working individuals. very friendly people. good training and everyone liked each other. they had a great product that anyone could love
Cons
management sucked
Personal Development
Sapphire Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 28, 2014
The most fun part of what I do is go out and share a absolutely incredible product with people. I get top notch business leadership training and best of all I get to do what I love, help people help themselves and others.
Pros
Top notch
Personal Business
Distributor and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  USA, USAMarch 31, 2014
Daily Customer Contact
Company supplies
Recognizing the customer needs
Realizing goals
Knowing support and preparation leads to success.
at home or in other buildings
Retail & sales (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 18, 2013
a typical day would be talking to people all day and what i learned was better communication and how to pursue. it was managed in levels and packages. there was no co-workers it was like your own business. the hardest part of the job was getting the product sold ant the weather. the most enjoyable part of the job was the miracles it was doing for other people.
Pros
you get to travel
Cons
n/a
Awesome Company
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 9, 2013
This is a great company to work for. Not only is the product great, but the leadership is awesome, and you have the freedom to work at your own pace.
Do things your way.
Sapphire Consultant (Current Employee) –  Home BasedFebruary 4, 2013
I love that it gives me an opportunity to create a network and help others It's also though me how to deal with other people, setting goals, and punctuality.
Great business to gain extra money on full time or part time basis
CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 3, 2012
Self starter business to start. Minimal costs. Great network marketing business. Great leadership team. Great support team. Great site.

Must be self motivated and self starter.
Pros
great leadership and tools
Cons
no benefits such as 401 k, med, dental, vision insurance.