OrGano Gold Job Security & Advancement reviews

Awesome overall experience
Sales Distributor (Former Employee) –  UtahJuly 1, 2018
I loved that I received training right away after joining, to be honest it made me feel kind of special! I don't know why but they treat you so nicely and I always thought "what's the catch" let me see it but after a year and a decent income I finally realize this is just a good opportunity and that's it. Got loads of experience, the money is not everything, you're bound to gain TONS of people skills and overall life experience. Thank you for the opportunity!
Pros
learning, training, income, dynamic work
Had a good time sadly I had to leave due to relocating
Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2018
Organo Gold really does provide a good side opportunity to thousands of people and I've personally seen people in my area change their lives purely based off of OG income. It's like that extra 20-30% you just need to keep things more balanced in your household or to keep up with your hobbies and goals. Loved being a coordinator here, sadly I have to leave due to relocating. Thanks for the opportunity
Pros
pay, benefits, hours, company culture
Cons
no position in state, that I'm moving to
I didn't get rich but I never worked less for more
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 12, 2018
OrGano was a sweet experience for me because I successfully earned some decent cash on the side while in between jobs, and this was really fun! It can be competitive but that's actually what pushed me to thrive in this business. What I liked most is that I was hired very quickly, I got training almost instantly, got shown the ropes and I loved it. Straight-forward, no hassle, love it!
Pros
hours, manager, pay, product itself
Cons
nothing comes to mind really
Organo Gold
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19143March 29, 2018
The job was an amazing experience . It taught me a lot of patience and skills. Organi Gold , never was late on payday. I was hired very quickly , and started training right away .
Pros
The Pros are that we do get a lot of hours, and training .
Cons
The cons were that we had to work outside some day.
Direct Sales is Great Under the Right Circumstances
Distributor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 15, 2018
Great Opportunity to manage your own time and income. It does require a lot of time to get productivity off of the ground. Every company leader is very hands-on and the culture is excellent.
my thoughts
Warehouse Packer (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJanuary 31, 2018
i had to leave my job cause i moved back to California and i coudnt keep it was good work great experience but had to go but pay was good i wish i didnt have to leave
Fun and exciting for the self starter
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2017
You have no boss, only mentors. You have very few customers you didn't create. Direct sales and MLM structure. Say what you will, but this is an environment where you will learn and grow, acquiring transferable skills that will serve you a lifetime.
Pros
flexible, fun, competitive and rewarding
Cons
nothing is gauranteed.
Good company
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 29, 2017
Good company. Lots of professional development trained. They also have great products as well. Working for this company and the people who lead it, can prepare a person for management in any field.
A great experience
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2017
Working for myself, provided a variety of experiences that I will always appreciate. I worked hard and others worked hard around me. The company grew very rapidly.
Productive and you are your own boss.
Sales (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 22, 2017
Organo gold is a great option to work by your own and control your time.You are your own boss and have the oportunity to travel around the world selling coffee,chocolate,te and healthy products.Good lifestyle and healthy life.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Short brakes
productive and very good place to know a lot of people.
Independent seller and recruiter (Current Employee) –  Aguada, PRFebruary 7, 2017
Good expirience on how to learn, to become a good seller and develope my own business. and interact ideas with others in the same companie.So you can always learn something new. On how to imrove your skills.
Pros
good payment, and gifts
Cons
you can find the product on the internet
loved it
Representative (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYFebruary 15, 2016
I enjoy this job so much . I have learned a lot while being here. I have expanded my learning and will recommend this job to any one. You learn while having fun.
fun company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  sacramento, caJuly 21, 2015
meeting customer daily. recruit people at company events. travel to different area of the company location for meeting and seminars.
The job helped me gain a lot of sales experience.
Student Program (Former Employee) –  308 Chelten Avenue Philadelphia PAApril 24, 2015
We'd go to different locations and sale organic products such as coffee and tea. We would be in competition with a lot of other students in the program. The job was actually fun and exciting because we were working with each other to feed the hungry and shelter the homeless and with that whoever raised the most money they got the scholarship. Either way someone was being helped.
Pros
Helping feed the hungry and sheltering the homeless. Earning a scholarship
Cons
Negative attitudes from workers
It's easy, It's simple, It's coffee!
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COAugust 6, 2014
More than 80% of the world's population consumes coffee or tea. Each morning I get to wake up and drink some of the best coffee in the world, knowing that the Ganoderma infused with our products is assisting in my great health.

Everywhere I meet someone who drinks coffee I get the opportunity to share our brand and talk about the opportunity available. When I meet other independent distributors, I am nearly overwhelmed by their generosity and kindness. This is truly a unique company offering daily opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Great Coffee, Great Work Environment
Cons
Investment required
Home-based business with great leaders
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2014
A typical days work for me is merely just sitting at home talking on the phone with many different people about product and opportunity. I have learned how to be a better person socially and personally. I am under great leadership, with individuals who are insuring my success in the company. The worst part about the job is not doing anything at all. I enjoy having successful people come into my life and teach me how to be as prosperous as themselves.
mlm
business owner (Former Employee) –  concord ncFebruary 20, 2014
I worked from home at my own pace and according to my own schedule. I liked the company.
Very Good
Distributor (Current Employee) –  Elmsford, NYJanuary 13, 2014
Very good place to learn. It is a great place to improve your skills, and commence your career.
Flexible/Result-Oriented
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILSeptember 10, 2013
10,000 a month earned easily! Sign 14 people up under the gold package and become a diamond in the company like me!
Awesome Company
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 9, 2013
This is a great company to work for. Not only is the product great, but the leadership is awesome, and you have the freedom to work at your own pace.