OrGano Gold Management reviews

I had a good, lucrative experience
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 25, 2018
I know some people dislike the idea of a network marketing company and its products because of the controversy in the industry but as far as my own experiences goes - I had a good time. I met a lot of people, learned a bunch of techniques and also earned decent money on the side.
Pros
hours obviously, decent pay, training, management, fun
Good company
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 29, 2017
Good company. Lots of professional development trained. They also have great products as well. Working for this company and the people who lead it, can prepare a person for management in any field.
eh
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIDecember 5, 2016
Nothing major. Management was a hassle. Good hours but not really worth it. I enjoyed selling coffee but it was a self made business and you had to know what to say and have great business techniques.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
not worth it
Organo Gold. Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PROctober 28, 2016
It's a good work environment for everybody with different job, and academic backgrounds who wish to learn more about merchandising, sales, and negotiation with customer service. It was a good practice for me and it helped me develop my skills as a sales representative.
Pros
Good management, training, good co-workers, an energetic environment.
Cons
The payments on your sales may vary every month, that affects your economic stability.
This was a temp position
Quality control supe (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 16, 2015
Great job while it lasted. It was storm relief for the 2011 Alabama tornado. I learned better on the spot decision making. Great management as well as great co-workers. The hardest part was knowing the reason my job was necessary in a community so close to home. Most enjoyable was knowing that I was helping my community.
Hard working people
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  las vegas nvJune 24, 2015
I liked all the hard working individuals. very friendly people. good training and everyone liked each other. they had a great product that anyone could love
Cons
management sucked
Fun to meet new people but not to work with.
consultant (Former Employee) –  MDJune 19, 2014
Not much people want it to take a risk and invest some money.Not the best safe job to maintain a family.
Pros
No pros
Cons
every money expense out of our pockets
family enironment
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 24, 2013
team up with partners and discuss goals. market the product not your self.

Life is a everyday challange and it can be accomplished by the hard working and creative group.

It is you youself as your own boss but together we run as one. keeping the team and youself motivated is what a true person can do in management.

respect your co-workers as they will respect you for which this one person is now apart of your family/friend or close one.

The most hardest part of this job is staying true to yourself and others.

From following the plan and goal it takes only one person to brighten you day and making a living in weekly bases.
Pros
travel; business at your own time; be the boss; get paid; make friends
Cons
travel expens; invest