OrGano Gold Pay & Benefits reviews

best side job opportunity I was able to find
Salesman (Current Employee) –  New York StateJuly 22, 2018
first of all yes there's some downsides to working for/with organo gold (this is true for any business out there). there's always a down side to something. But what I did was research and try to find other similar opportunities, and in the end they all have downsides but somehow Organo Gold always seemed to come to the top because of the initial benefits you receive as soon as you sign up, e.g. the product, the training, etc. I've now been with OG for 4 months and slowly starting to see balanced, stable income on a bi weekly basis...
Pros
training, quality product, no hassle, no hidden fees or anything similar
Cons
there's always a downside..no matter the company
I had a good, lucrative experience
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 25, 2018
I know some people dislike the idea of a network marketing company and its products because of the controversy in the industry but as far as my own experiences goes - I had a good time. I met a lot of people, learned a bunch of techniques and also earned decent money on the side.
Pros
hours obviously, decent pay, training, management, fun
Had a good time sadly I had to leave due to relocating
Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2018
Organo Gold really does provide a good side opportunity to thousands of people and I've personally seen people in my area change their lives purely based off of OG income. It's like that extra 20-30% you just need to keep things more balanced in your household or to keep up with your hobbies and goals. Loved being a coordinator here, sadly I have to leave due to relocating. Thanks for the opportunity
Pros
pay, benefits, hours, company culture
Cons
no position in state, that I'm moving to
Sweet side-money opportunity!
Distributor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 26, 2018
I'm singed for their business distributor package for which I got my own website, access to back office, and even training! It's fun working with and learning from knowledgeable people, and it's even more fun earning retail commission! Not much else to go on, if you like working with or selling to people (actual genuine products) - then this is perfect for you. There are also loads of other benefits, you can sign up for bonuses etc., overall just a good opportunity. Best thing about it? As a distributor you're offering something people want, and you have it, and that's exactly what you give to them, there are no upsells necessary, no hidden fees, no false products or false advertising. Just amazing!
Pros
distributing genuine products, experts training
Cons
absolutely can't think of none, right now
my thoughts
Warehouse Packer (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJanuary 31, 2018
i had to leave my job cause i moved back to California and i coudnt keep it was good work great experience but had to go but pay was good i wish i didnt have to leave
Pays Itself
Network Marketing (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJuly 18, 2017
Independent Consultant. If you can sale, you can excel. If you like to see a nice check at the end of the month you will be driven to get in front of people and sale and talk about organo gold and its benefits. you also need to build a strong team that will get you paid, when you take the day off.
Pros
Working alone
Cons
Work By yourself
Productive and you are your own boss.
Sales (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 22, 2017
Organo gold is a great option to work by your own and control your time.You are your own boss and have the oportunity to travel around the world selling coffee,chocolate,te and healthy products.Good lifestyle and healthy life.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Short brakes
eh
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIDecember 5, 2016
Nothing major. Management was a hassle. Good hours but not really worth it. I enjoyed selling coffee but it was a self made business and you had to know what to say and have great business techniques.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
not worth it
The job helped me gain a lot of sales experience.
Student Program (Former Employee) –  308 Chelten Avenue Philadelphia PAApril 24, 2015
We'd go to different locations and sale organic products such as coffee and tea. We would be in competition with a lot of other students in the program. The job was actually fun and exciting because we were working with each other to feed the hungry and shelter the homeless and with that whoever raised the most money they got the scholarship. Either way someone was being helped.
Pros
Helping feed the hungry and sheltering the homeless. Earning a scholarship
Cons
Negative attitudes from workers
Fun to meet new people but not to work with.
consultant (Former Employee) –  MDJune 19, 2014
Not much people want it to take a risk and invest some money.Not the best safe job to maintain a family.
Pros
No pros
Cons
every money expense out of our pockets

Want to know more about OrGano Gold?

Ask a question
Personal
Independent Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Red Wing, MNApril 16, 2013
Good Coffee for your health. Expos and etc
Not for me
Personal Mentors unprofessional
Commision
Marketing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 5, 2013
It's a zero salary, 100% commission based career. Your work and dedication sculpts your income. It is a sales job and you are your own boss. The day starts and ends at my discretion.
Great job, good benefits, unlimited opportunities
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Winston Salem, NCJanuary 8, 2013
My typical day at work for me is very laid back. First, I define what activities are going to get done. Next, I prioritize the activities that bring in revenue. Then, I conduct closings, create marketing pieces and generate leads are critical for me. The hardest part of my job is avoiding distractions. Overall, I love my job, the places I go visit, and the new people I meet.
Pros
hbb; flexable income; great benefits
Cons
n/a
Great business to gain extra money on full time or part time basis
CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 3, 2012
Self starter business to start. Minimal costs. Great network marketing business. Great leadership team. Great support team. Great site.

Must be self motivated and self starter.
Pros
great leadership and tools
Cons
no benefits such as 401 k, med, dental, vision insurance.
Not for me
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 29, 2012
This company is just not the type of buisness I want to keep investing time and effort into. Even though people love coffee not everyone wants to buy it.
Pros
good coffee
Cons
hard to sale