OrGano Gold Work-Life Balance reviews

Good income for me, but I knew what I was doing
Salesman (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 8, 2018
OG is very similar to other distribution/marketing companies where you can get significant income if you know what you're doing. A lot of people get on this, they talk to their friends, maybe coworkers, and then what..This is where you need to know where to go to next, who to talk to, where's your group of people, and my manager helped me get this on the way perfectly! So a huge thank you for him, tho I did have a plan myself. Overall Organo Gold is a well run company and there's certainly a lot of opportunity to make some cash for people who know how to hustle.
You make what you put in
Distributor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL, Atlanta, gaSeptember 17, 2018
Flexible company but you have to put in the time to build your market. You have create your own team and make your own sale goals. You have to really work hard when you first start but once your team is created and have leads and regular customers it become easier to make sales.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Have to build your own market
best side job opportunity I was able to find
Salesman (Current Employee) –  New York StateJuly 22, 2018
first of all yes there's some downsides to working for/with organo gold (this is true for any business out there). there's always a down side to something. But what I did was research and try to find other similar opportunities, and in the end they all have downsides but somehow Organo Gold always seemed to come to the top because of the initial benefits you receive as soon as you sign up, e.g. the product, the training, etc. I've now been with OG for 4 months and slowly starting to see balanced, stable income on a bi weekly basis...
Pros
training, quality product, no hassle, no hidden fees or anything similar
Cons
there's always a downside..no matter the company
One of the most honest, straightforward, trustworthy "side-hustles" I've found
Distributor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 29, 2018
I'm one of those people that likes to multitask and take up on any opportunity they can get their hands on. Being like this you get burned more than often, and so did I, with many other side hustles I gave my time and money in. However while many would've given up by now, I had the strive to keep going until I found what I'm after....and I think I finally did. I finally found a side job that has the potential to pay half of my bills within the first 3 months. Note that I'm not saying everyone will have the same level of success that I did, or in the same time period. After all I'm already experienced in this kind of thing since I've (like I just said) tried out many different, similar opportunities. If you got the time, and a bit money on the side, give Organo Gold a try. You might just be surprised!
Pros
huge market, customers know the products, huge chunk of customer base trusts the OG brand
Cons
competitive, very competitive
Awesome overall experience
Sales Distributor (Former Employee) –  UtahJuly 1, 2018
I loved that I received training right away after joining, to be honest it made me feel kind of special! I don't know why but they treat you so nicely and I always thought "what's the catch" let me see it but after a year and a decent income I finally realize this is just a good opportunity and that's it. Got loads of experience, the money is not everything, you're bound to gain TONS of people skills and overall life experience. Thank you for the opportunity!
Pros
learning, training, income, dynamic work
Had a good time sadly I had to leave due to relocating
Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2018
Organo Gold really does provide a good side opportunity to thousands of people and I've personally seen people in my area change their lives purely based off of OG income. It's like that extra 20-30% you just need to keep things more balanced in your household or to keep up with your hobbies and goals. Loved being a coordinator here, sadly I have to leave due to relocating. Thanks for the opportunity
Pros
pay, benefits, hours, company culture
Cons
no position in state, that I'm moving to
Relaxed yet competitive
Mid-Level Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 29, 2018
Very good job if you want to work on your own pace. However, if you're very competitive, this job is definitely for you since you can work as hard as you want and you will be rewarded for your efforts.
Pros
Work enviroment
Cons
N/a
It can sustain you, but thats it!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 31, 2017
Organo Gold is a not a bad company to work for, however you have to be very proactive about making your sales. The coffee industry is pretty competitive so be prepared to hustle.
product speaks for itself
Distributor Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2017
I have my own account with Organo Gold and I enjoy their products.
Organo Gold takes coffee to a whole new progressive level. It has no side effects, it is healthy and you'll keep wanting more. Its that good.
family enironment
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 24, 2013
team up with partners and discuss goals. market the product not your self.

Life is a everyday challange and it can be accomplished by the hard working and creative group.

It is you youself as your own boss but together we run as one. keeping the team and youself motivated is what a true person can do in management.

respect your co-workers as they will respect you for which this one person is now apart of your family/friend or close one.

The most hardest part of this job is staying true to yourself and others.

From following the plan and goal it takes only one person to brighten you day and making a living in weekly bases.
Pros
travel; business at your own time; be the boss; get paid; make friends
Cons
travel expens; invest
Home-based business with great leaders
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2014
A typical days work for me is merely just sitting at home talking on the phone with many different people about product and opportunity. I have learned how to be a better person socially and personally. I am under great leadership, with individuals who are insuring my success in the company. The worst part about the job is not doing anything at all. I enjoy having successful people come into my life and teach me how to be as prosperous as themselves.
It's easy, It's simple, It's coffee!
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COAugust 6, 2014
More than 80% of the world's population consumes coffee or tea. Each morning I get to wake up and drink some of the best coffee in the world, knowing that the Ganoderma infused with our products is assisting in my great health.

Everywhere I meet someone who drinks coffee I get the opportunity to share our brand and talk about the opportunity available. When I meet other independent distributors, I am nearly overwhelmed by their generosity and kindness. This is truly a unique company offering daily opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Great Coffee, Great Work Environment
Cons
Investment required
Good company
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 29, 2017
Good company. Lots of professional development trained. They also have great products as well. Working for this company and the people who lead it, can prepare a person for management in any field.
Great network marketing company
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
I love OG, its just the NYC market is very hard to sell in, OG is booming in other states and countries. If I ever move out of NY, I will definitely get back into OG!!!!
Pros
Offers a great lifestyle
Cons
Sales ain't easy in NY
Very rewarding to be significant in other people's lives
MLM SALES (Current Employee) –  Richland Center, WIDecember 30, 2014
Making phone calls, meeting and befriending people. Helping others be successful.
Traveling, accepting disappointments,and learning from mistakes.
Being able to grow as a person, and help others do the same.
Pros
Getting paid to do what you enjoy
Cons
Flight delays, people not keeping their word
Excellent Leadership
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Owasso, OKMay 20, 2013
This company have excellent leadership that also help their employees to gain great leadership skills.
It teaches personal development skills to easily gain any professional skills.
The best thing about this company is that it is simple to do and it allows you to have your time freedom.
it was interesting experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 27, 2015
It was interesting experience teaching and motivating my team to make the making of sales to be exact on the margin. Social skills was really on the task of bringing to make ways to make ends of sales.
Pros
free flexiable hours
Cons
making the payment
A great experience
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2017
Working for myself, provided a variety of experiences that I will always appreciate. I worked hard and others worked hard around me. The company grew very rapidly.
Not for me
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 29, 2012
This company is just not the type of buisness I want to keep investing time and effort into. Even though people love coffee not everyone wants to buy it.
Pros
good coffee
Cons
hard to sale
Good as Gold
Distributor (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 8, 2014
It is a healthy choice gourmet and easy to digest unlike some of the other brands today.
Pros
You can enjoy it and also make money while doing so.
Cons
Introducing the masses to something different.