OrGano Gold Work-Life Balance reviews

You make what you put in
Distributor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL, Atlanta, gaSeptember 17, 2018
Flexible company but you have to put in the time to build your market. You have create your own team and make your own sale goals. You have to really work hard when you first start but once your team is created and have leads and regular customers it become easier to make sales.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Have to build your own market
best side job opportunity I was able to find
Salesman (Current Employee) –  New York StateJuly 22, 2018
first of all yes there's some downsides to working for/with organo gold (this is true for any business out there). there's always a down side to something. But what I did was research and try to find other similar opportunities, and in the end they all have downsides but somehow Organo Gold always seemed to come to the top because of the initial benefits you receive as soon as you sign up, e.g. the product, the training, etc. I've now been with OG for 4 months and slowly starting to see balanced, stable income on a bi weekly basis...
Pros
training, quality product, no hassle, no hidden fees or anything similar
Cons
there's always a downside..no matter the company
Awesome overall experience
Sales Distributor (Former Employee) –  UtahJuly 1, 2018
I loved that I received training right away after joining, to be honest it made me feel kind of special! I don't know why but they treat you so nicely and I always thought "what's the catch" let me see it but after a year and a decent income I finally realize this is just a good opportunity and that's it. Got loads of experience, the money is not everything, you're bound to gain TONS of people skills and overall life experience. Thank you for the opportunity!
Pros
learning, training, income, dynamic work
Had a good time sadly I had to leave due to relocating
Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2018
Organo Gold really does provide a good side opportunity to thousands of people and I've personally seen people in my area change their lives purely based off of OG income. It's like that extra 20-30% you just need to keep things more balanced in your household or to keep up with your hobbies and goals. Loved being a coordinator here, sadly I have to leave due to relocating. Thanks for the opportunity
Pros
pay, benefits, hours, company culture
Cons
no position in state, that I'm moving to
It can sustain you, but thats it!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 31, 2017
Organo Gold is a not a bad company to work for, however you have to be very proactive about making your sales. The coffee industry is pretty competitive so be prepared to hustle.
Good company
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 29, 2017
Good company. Lots of professional development trained. They also have great products as well. Working for this company and the people who lead it, can prepare a person for management in any field.
product speaks for itself
Distributor Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2017
I have my own account with Organo Gold and I enjoy their products.
Organo Gold takes coffee to a whole new progressive level. It has no side effects, it is healthy and you'll keep wanting more. Its that good.
A great experience
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2017
Working for myself, provided a variety of experiences that I will always appreciate. I worked hard and others worked hard around me. The company grew very rapidly.
got to ride in some fancy cars
Leading Licensed Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 28, 2017
My day starts the night before, for I am pre prepping for my presentations the next day. I have learned that getting money is easy, if you know how to connect & find the interest in others that will benefit them from our product. I leaded a group of about 7 young prodigies who learned to master the skills of marketing & investment. The hardest part of the job was nothing I didn't see anything that could stop me in that moment in my life. The most enjoyable part was everything the people the sites the food the atmosphere.
Pros
Star meals, all expence payed travel .
it was interesting experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 27, 2015
It was interesting experience teaching and motivating my team to make the making of sales to be exact on the margin. Social skills was really on the task of bringing to make ways to make ends of sales.
Pros
free flexiable hours
Cons
making the payment
fun company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  sacramento, caJuly 21, 2015
meeting customer daily. recruit people at company events. travel to different area of the company location for meeting and seminars.
educational nice and clean environment enjoyed working their
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJanuary 5, 2015
different everyday but the same kind of work everyday nice people owners
Pros
work hours pretty atmosphere
Cons
no safety equipment
Very rewarding to be significant in other people's lives
MLM SALES (Current Employee) –  Richland Center, WIDecember 30, 2014
Making phone calls, meeting and befriending people. Helping others be successful.
Traveling, accepting disappointments,and learning from mistakes.
Being able to grow as a person, and help others do the same.
Pros
Getting paid to do what you enjoy
Cons
Flight delays, people not keeping their word
san jose
Network Marketing (Former Employee) –  san jose caAugust 6, 2014
public interaction, face to face sales. network maketing,
It's easy, It's simple, It's coffee!
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COAugust 6, 2014
More than 80% of the world's population consumes coffee or tea. Each morning I get to wake up and drink some of the best coffee in the world, knowing that the Ganoderma infused with our products is assisting in my great health.

Everywhere I meet someone who drinks coffee I get the opportunity to share our brand and talk about the opportunity available. When I meet other independent distributors, I am nearly overwhelmed by their generosity and kindness. This is truly a unique company offering daily opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Great Coffee, Great Work Environment
Cons
Investment required
Good as Gold
Distributor (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 8, 2014
It is a healthy choice gourmet and easy to digest unlike some of the other brands today.
Pros
You can enjoy it and also make money while doing so.
Cons
Introducing the masses to something different.
Home-based business with great leaders
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 12, 2014
A typical days work for me is merely just sitting at home talking on the phone with many different people about product and opportunity. I have learned how to be a better person socially and personally. I am under great leadership, with individuals who are insuring my success in the company. The worst part about the job is not doing anything at all. I enjoy having successful people come into my life and teach me how to be as prosperous as themselves.
awasome workplace
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 13, 2014
was great went awesome with my school schedule, as well as with my personal life. gave me time to get what I needed done and spend quality time with my family
mlm
business owner (Former Employee) –  concord ncFebruary 20, 2014
I worked from home at my own pace and according to my own schedule. I liked the company.
Flexible/Result-Oriented
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILSeptember 10, 2013
10,000 a month earned easily! Sign 14 people up under the gold package and become a diamond in the company like me!