OrGano Gold Employee Reviews

my thoughts
Warehouse Packer (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJanuary 31, 2018
i had to leave my job cause i moved back to California and i coudnt keep it was good work great experience but had to go but pay was good i wish i didnt have to leave
Fun and exciting for the self starter
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2017
You have no boss, only mentors. You have very few customers you didn't create. Direct sales and MLM structure. Say what you will, but this is an environment where you will learn and grow, acquiring transferable skills that will serve you a lifetime.
Pros
flexible, fun, competitive and rewarding
Cons
nothing is gauranteed.
It can sustain you, but thats it!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 31, 2017
Organo Gold is a not a bad company to work for, however you have to be very proactive about making your sales. The coffee industry is pretty competitive so be prepared to hustle.
Good company
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSAugust 29, 2017
Good company. Lots of professional development trained. They also have great products as well. Working for this company and the people who lead it, can prepare a person for management in any field.
product speaks for itself
Distributor Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2017
I have my own account with Organo Gold and I enjoy their products.
Organo Gold takes coffee to a whole new progressive level. It has no side effects, it is healthy and you'll keep wanting more. Its that good.
Good company, but not easy to work for
Legal Street Vendor/Coffee Vendor (Former Employee) –  MarylandAugust 7, 2017
As much as coffee is loved by nearly everyone in the US, Organo Gold was far too expensive to sell to many people and making a profit as a legal street vendor was far too difficult!
Pros
Tasty and delicious product
Cons
Too expensive and gave no help for me to sell
Pays Itself
Network Marketing (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJuly 18, 2017
Independent Consultant. If you can sale, you can excel. If you like to see a nice check at the end of the month you will be driven to get in front of people and sale and talk about organo gold and its benefits. you also need to build a strong team that will get you paid, when you take the day off.
Pros
Working alone
Cons
Work By yourself
Great network marketing company
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
I love OG, its just the NYC market is very hard to sell in, OG is booming in other states and countries. If I ever move out of NY, I will definitely get back into OG!!!!
Pros
Offers a great lifestyle
Cons
Sales ain't easy in NY
A great experience
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 16, 2017
Working for myself, provided a variety of experiences that I will always appreciate. I worked hard and others worked hard around me. The company grew very rapidly.
Productive and you are your own boss.
Sales (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 22, 2017
Organo gold is a great option to work by your own and control your time.You are your own boss and have the oportunity to travel around the world selling coffee,chocolate,te and healthy products.Good lifestyle and healthy life.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Short brakes

Want to know more about OrGano Gold?

Ask a question
Very active, medium-tempo workplace.
Product Sales (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CAMarch 31, 2017
As a sales representative I strategized sales plan which was new to me. I threw myself out there to gain experience. Eventually I started building relationships that enhanced sales results. I conducted presentations and shared ideas with business partners. The most enjoyable part of the job was accomplishing weekly and monthly goals.
got to ride in some fancy cars
Leading Licensed Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 28, 2017
My day starts the night before, for I am pre prepping for my presentations the next day. I have learned that getting money is easy, if you know how to connect & find the interest in others that will benefit them from our product. I leaded a group of about 7 young prodigies who learned to master the skills of marketing & investment. The hardest part of the job was nothing I didn't see anything that could stop me in that moment in my life. The most enjoyable part was everything the people the sites the food the atmosphere.
Pros
Star meals, all expence payed travel .
Cons
productive and very good place to know a lot of people.
Independent seller and recruiter (Current Employee) –  Aguada, PRFebruary 7, 2017
Good expirience on how to learn, to become a good seller and develope my own business. and interact ideas with others in the same companie.So you can always learn something new. On how to imrove your skills.
Pros
good payment, and gifts
Cons
you can find the product on the internet
eh
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIDecember 5, 2016
Nothing major. Management was a hassle. Good hours but not really worth it. I enjoyed selling coffee but it was a self made business and you had to know what to say and have great business techniques.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
not worth it
Organo Gold. Company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PROctober 28, 2016
It's a good work environment for everybody with different job, and academic backgrounds who wish to learn more about merchandising, sales, and negotiation with customer service. It was a good practice for me and it helped me develop my skills as a sales representative.
Pros
Good management, training, good co-workers, an energetic environment.
Cons
The payments on your sales may vary every month, that affects your economic stability.
This is a great company for those who are looking to supplement their current income!
Global Distributor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 18, 2016
You are your own boss with access to a large network of business owners who support you along the way. The training is amazing and team members are great to work with. The leadership is second to none.
Pros
Leadership, income opportunities, great work environment and products
loved it
Representative (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYFebruary 15, 2016
I enjoy this job so much . I have learned a lot while being here. I have expanded my learning and will recommend this job to any one. You learn while having fun.
This was a temp position
Quality control supe (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALSeptember 16, 2015
Great job while it lasted. It was storm relief for the 2011 Alabama tornado. I learned better on the spot decision making. Great management as well as great co-workers. The hardest part was knowing the reason my job was necessary in a community so close to home. Most enjoyable was knowing that I was helping my community.
it was interesting experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 27, 2015
It was interesting experience teaching and motivating my team to make the making of sales to be exact on the margin. Social skills was really on the task of bringing to make ways to make ends of sales.
Pros
free flexiable hours
Cons
making the payment
fun company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  sacramento, caJuly 21, 2015
meeting customer daily. recruit people at company events. travel to different area of the company location for meeting and seminars.