OrGano Gold Employee Reviews

Interesting and fun working as a film editor
Shipping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIDecember 10, 2012
Editing film is one of the best jobs I ever had. I've learned to have patients and try new things such as using different effects and graphics. I've recieved alot of credit for my work where I won two awards for best video in the Organo Gold competition in Louisiana. I've directed over 60 videos and never had complaints. The only hardest part of my job is having to edit a video using a low precessor computer.
Enjoying lending a hand to others.
Distributor Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Humble, TXOctober 25, 2012
Organo Gold products are based on the use of the mushroom Ganoderma Lucidum, which has been used as a medicinal mushroom in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 4,000 years. In China it’s known as the “Miraculous King of Herbs”. The scientific name “Ganoderma” is derived from the Ancient Greek “bright shiny skin”
Great business to gain extra money on full time or part time basis
CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 3, 2012
Self starter business to start. Minimal costs. Great network marketing business. Great leadership team. Great support team. Great site.

Must be self motivated and self starter.
Pros
great leadership and tools
Cons
no benefits such as 401 k, med, dental, vision insurance.
Not for me
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 29, 2012
This company is just not the type of buisness I want to keep investing time and effort into. Even though people love coffee not everyone wants to buy it.
Pros
good coffee
Cons
hard to sale
Self-managing business opportunity
Consultant-Distributor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2012
Provide potential clients with samples of products and gain customer contact info to follow-up and document satisfaction of products. I learned how to network better and how to sell with confidence. As a consultant-distributor, I had the pleasure of being my own manager. My co-workers consisted of recruits. As my recruits, my duty was to train them to successfully complete their job. The hardest part of the job was to find interested recruits that were financially able to participate. The most enjoyable part of the job was receiving positive feedback from the products.
Pros
can work from home