ORION HOMES LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
not good place work
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJuly 20, 2018
It was not good place to work and it was not fun boring there i just did not like it becaues thay did have lot to do. i would not recomed this place because it is not fun there you hate it.
on opinion
Behavioral Health Technician and House Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 6, 2018
I at this time do not have anything to say about orion homes and the staff or management. while there I did enjoy working with staff I supervised and the persons that lived in the home
Pros
no opinion
Cons
on opinion
overall great company to work for!
House Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZNovember 28, 2017
I worked for Orion Homes for 6 years. I enjoyed everyone I worked with and as a regular staff I was able to always work overtime! the company worked with my at the time school schedule and gave me time off for events with my child which I value greatly. It is a fast pace environment with assisting clients, making sure programs are complete as well as goals the resident has. the most enjoyable part of the job is having the satisfaction of helping someone in need! I have learned a great deal of patience working with the residents.
fun place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 9, 2017
I loved working there because over all I love to take care of other people. If you get along with the staff you make great team work and the house is running smooth and nice. The clients are different, they have their good and bad days but your day goes by very fast if you keep yourself busy.
Fun
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJune 28, 2017
I loved work in with the clients they always made my day or my evening better because I feel the need to always help people so I could feel like I had purpose
Very productive,and safe workplace
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 2, 2017
Working with Orion homes was a excellent experience. i learned so much about each individual in the facility. the managements were well balanced, and so as communications between staffs and supervisors. i would recommend anyone to Orion homes.
Good Benefits, Minimum Wage, Shady Management
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  39th aveMarch 8, 2017
Orion Homes LLC is a pretty shady business. The training they give you does not prepare you for what is about to happen, unless you work overnight shifts. Many people show up late, and sometimes you will work alone. Orion Homes does offer certain benefits, such as insurance and 401K. The coordinators for this company are quite rude and disrespectful, and house managers can be rude as well (depending on where you work). They treat staff like dirt beneath their feet, sometimes not even acknowledging you and lying to you so that they can get their way. Coordinators and managers will quickly throw you under the bus if it keeps them out of trouble. I do not recommend working for this company, there are many other opportunities out there with better pay and reputation.
Pros
It pays bills
Cons
No breaks, managers and coordinators lie to staff
Productive and fun workplace with bingo games
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZFebruary 16, 2017
Have time to speak with clients
Have time to walk with client
play bingo together with Clients
Creating positivity by improving one-o-one relationship.
etc.
Pros
Great days of feasts for fun
Cons
Support and creativity
good person very easy going
caregiver (Current Employee) –  51ave catausNovember 29, 2015
Take clients on outtings do med count grocery shoppin cook clean the house do there daily programs with them. Also drive them to they day program make sure they are dress for church
Pros
cook meals
Cons
bathing
A new beginning
House Manager (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZNovember 27, 2014
Orion is a very fast paced environment that has growth challenges that any growing company would face. It is interesting to see where the company will go and how it will continue to grow. It can be a fun place to work since there are friendly people here and others that are willing to help you out when needed.

Busy environment as you deal with your staff and staying on track of your work. Love my co-workers! Hardest part of the job is just being organized and keeping up with management requests.
Pros
Making a real difference in the lives of clients.

Want to know more about ORION HOMES LLC?

Ask a question
My Co-Managers made my experience enjoyable
Behavioral Health - House Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJune 11, 2014
What I enjoyed most about being a Group Home Manger was being able to take our residential SMI consumers out into the community so they could enjoy there favorite foods. And watch our adult enjoy a new movie, dance or social experience.
not a good place to work
Group Home Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 18, 2012
you will work six days a week, you are on call 24/7 and the program manager is a lair
Pros
if you need a job bad
Cons
they are lairs