Orion Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
It was a rehabilitation program
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAMarch 19, 2018
It was great place to work if hired, but it's primarily a rehabilitation and a reintroduction into the workforce after retraining. A new, clean, well kept facility, and they teach you a lot. All workers with disabilities are welcomed and treated well.
Pros
Very clean, offer blueprint, reading, and math classes. They Help you with resume and job placement.
Cons
N/a
Unreliable and not trustwothy employers
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Orion and ParmaMarch 10, 2018
Lied, cheated and utilized an alcoholic Family member to sell homes
Probably the worst management company I have ever encountered
Office staff was excellent.. Owners were not!
Pros
Cons
Cannot be trusted
Too rough
G.M. Lk. Orion (Former Employee) –  Lake Orion, MIMarch 1, 2018
The job s a temporary employee forced you to have to pay union dues, even though you had no union protections. The job is very hard both physically and mentally.
This was contracting oppurtunity
SAP BASIS Lead (Current Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJanuary 31, 2018
Good company and culture to work with. They are spread across the world and so it may take sometime to connect all the dots.Over all company is having good management and very particular about doing right things.
Family oriented
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Robbinsdale, MNJanuary 12, 2018
Because both the parent and child were clients, the extended family is very involved. Diet was a focal point along with medication schedule. As all homes, there were busy times and down times. I worked 48 hour shifts every other week.
Amazing company- great relationships built
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 29, 2017
I love love love Orion. Very rewarding. Residents in group homes seem happy and boss is AMAZING!!!! Best boss I have ever worked for. I did work as and Independent Living worker and that was a lot of driving but all-in-all GREAT COMPANY! Very understanding and passionate about what they do.
good
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WASeptember 22, 2017
This company is very good. I would command to work at this company because employees can learn job skills such as: machinery, good work habits, work as a team and good attitude to the job.
Good hours, laid back
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MNAugust 9, 2017
Its a good job and decent benefits just no room to grow. Wanting a change of scenery. Its pretty laid back. Just wanting something a little different.
Pros
Paid meal when you go out, good pto.
Cons
Behaviors with clients, no room to grow in the company.
Housekeeper duties
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2017
I cleaned around the complex which was pretty big. I maintained apartments and public building locations clean. The staff and residents were friendly for the most part. The hardest part would be walking around the complex especially during the summers.
Pros
Friendly staff/ residents.
Cons
A lot of walking around.
Loved my job
Personal Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Rosemount, MNJuly 1, 2017
I loved working with the family, but I did not have any contact with the company. I never had any problems with the paperwork I sent in or pay day with the company.
Pros
Worked directly with the families
Cons
This job involves a lot of driving
Rather easy job to report hours but not always.
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNJune 21, 2017
Working at this PCA company has not always been the easiest. When hours are miscounted they do not always reach out to me. This results in delayed checks and such. This gets to be frustrating because most of the time I would not know until the day I was supposed to be paid.
Pros
Pretty great pay wages.
Cons
Delayed checks.
Dead end job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 2, 2017
Telemarketing and if you don't sell your sent home. Stations are more productive and only give favored workers these stations to be more successful. F.
Orion
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  AuburnApril 24, 2017
Great place to take advantage of the training opportunities and work to find employment out side. Staff and management are friendly and courteous. Orion's culture is friendly and works with individuals with disabilities and barriers to employment. Has a great mission.
Pros
training is paid
Cons
can't stay they work to find you work
Productive high stress environment
MULTIMEDIA SPECIALIST 2 (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAApril 23, 2017
A typical day at work is if you aren't signed into everything 5 mins prior to your actual shift you're late, You handle a high flow of calls regarding medical field questions while transferring calls as needed or listening as the patient vents to you. The call center and the actual manufacturing part of the companies don't coordinate events and are often held separately. The hardest part of the job is being restricted on what you're allowed to say due to needing to uphold the company core values which means never outright saying something can or can't be done. The most enjoyable part of the job was bonding with co-workers and having a manager who wanted to see you advance.
Pros
occasional free lunch, benefits, 15 minute breaks
Cons
short lunches, quick to write up for being 2-3 minutes late
Üretken ve başarılı eğlenceli bir ortam
Staj (Former Employee) –  OrionFebruary 15, 2017
Kısa bir süreliğne stajerlik yaptım başarılı ve eğlenceli bir firma
Great Career Opportunities
Frontend Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 8, 2016
Awesome place to work. The work atmosphere was great management kept employees informed and abreast of update on the company growth and upcommings.
Regulatory Affairs Consultant (Former Employee) –  RemoteNovember 21, 2016
Experienced the regulatory knowledge.
Good Team culture
Work environment is good.
Training system was good
co-workers are very helping and supportive.
I love helping those who need help at all times so that they feel they are cared for.
Care giver (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZOctober 3, 2016
Focus, hardworking, team player, honest and have knowledge of leadership in planning. Working with mentally challenged individual is fun of loving so that they feel respected and valued.
Job
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Branson, MOAugust 18, 2016
Just your topical day at work. I showed up and did my job then went home. I would recommend this job to others.
i love my job.
Volunteer for Social Services agencies
Volunteer Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenixville, PAJune 16, 2016
While volunteering for this agency 'Orion' I enjoyed meeting the clients the only stipulation I had, was when asked collecting the money they asked me to delivered circulars of upcoming fundraiser events. I was glad to obliged, but I didn't obligate myself to correct any money because there was no secure why or reliable accountability in the accounting department.i was informed I was just to revisited the business i gave fundraiser circulation and just ask for the donations in my hand no receipts or invoices was I given to receiveed donations from these companies.so I declined to collect any monies.i recommend anyone who volunteer for any agency make sure there is acceptable procedures in place in the agency when collecting money from. Companies
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
N/a